Beckett Message Boards
Where to buy my 3 boxes SP AUTHENTIC for contest NOT DACARDWORLD!! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+---- Forum: Box Breaks (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+---- Thread: Where to buy my 3 boxes SP AUTHENTIC for contest NOT DACARDWORLD!! (/thread-1483849.html)

Pages: 1 2

Where to buy my 3 boxes SP AUTHENTIC for contest NOT DACARDWORLD!! - ace3m - 01-31-2012

I've been planning on ordering them from Blowout where I get EVERY box I ever buy, including the other 9 boxes in this contest, & every time I write about them the manager or w/e keeps telling me they're just sold out but they'll get more any time and he'll give me a big discount so just to wait. I knew that couldn't be true the whole time bc how in the world can you sale out of a product over 3 wks befpre it comes out? So I asked him if I could just deposit $400 into their account (well over the cost of 3 boxes of SP on ANY other card-selling website) to get 3 boxes shipped the day they came out, to which he just beat around the bush even more. I found out last night that bc of the lawsuit filed from Blowout against UD a while back that they're not a licensed seller of UD & can't even get any boxes/cases direct to sale, so they have to buy from other stores I guess pretend like to customers they were just late getting their shipment.

So, I want to know where a good place to order them from is out of the websites that actually are authorized to sale UD? I hear WWW.DACARDWORLD.COM more than any other site online besides BLOWOUT when it comes to ordering any product but I just don't see trusting that website to buy ANYTHING other than cases. You can see on their front page that they do something I consider the #1 "DO NOT EVER DO" if you're selling boxes, they actually buy back unopened boxes from customer to sale. This is an obvious pitfall that BLOWOUT doesn't do for a reason. Why would anyone even consider buying a product like Allen & Ginter for instance when you KNOW 95% of their boxes are going to be boxes left over from a case that the customer already hit the "CASE-HIT" RIP CARD from & sold the left over boxes. BLOWOUT doesn't buy back single boxes for this reason & it definitely shows as I hit a RIP CARD 3/4 boxes of 2008 Allen & Ginter that I bought from them. It's not only Allen & Ginter either as Limited, SP Authentic, Contenders, Precision & about every other one have "CASE-HITS" & b/c of this reason I will NEVER buy from them. I've emailed the site before too asking if they just werent thinking about that or what as no knowledgable collector would buy from a system like that and just got a reply that of course they realized that but it was extremely more profitable to do it anyway (b/c obviously customers know they're not going to get as much money off of a fairly "DEAD BOX" so they're willing to sale it for less & DACARDWORLD makes a lot more money. So what is a good trusted site that DOESN'T BUY BACK SINGLE BOXES to buy my SP Authentic from?

RE: Where to buy my 3 boxes SP AUTHENTIC for contest NOT DACARDWORLD!! - jdetter23 - 01-31-2012

Cardsinfinity usually has the same prices as both of them

RE: Where to buy my 3 boxes SP AUTHENTIC for contest NOT DACARDWORLD!! - solid133 - 01-31-2012

Was just gonna say, do cardsinfinity, Chris is the man!

RE: Where to buy my 3 boxes SP AUTHENTIC for contest NOT DACARDWORLD!! - cybertrenz02 - 01-31-2012

Bigtsportscards.....is an awesome site...Tracy is a great guy#, always pull unbelievable stuff from his boxes

RE: Where to buy my 3 boxes SP AUTHENTIC for contest NOT DACARDWORLD!! - DMentdEntertainment - 01-31-2012

i just bought 3 boxes from cardsinfinity

RE: Where to buy my 3 boxes SP AUTHENTIC for contest NOT DACARDWORLD!! - jaykayzee - 02-01-2012

Well, if you don't want to use Dave & Adams.....I just can't help you....I do 99.98% of my business from them, and have never had a reason to question them.

RE: Where to buy my 3 boxes SP AUTHENTIC for contest NOT DACARDWORLD!! - chads-cards - 02-01-2012

Pittsburghsportswholesale

RE: Where to buy my 3 boxes SP AUTHENTIC for contest NOT DACARDWORLD!! - myjagr1 - 02-01-2012

(01-31-2012, 10:47 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Bigtsportscards.....is an awesome site...Tracy is a great guy#, always pull unbelievable stuff from his boxes

Have purchased items from Bgtsportscards both off of e-bay and the web site.. Best prices I have foud so far.. Also very quick delivery...

RE: Where to buy my 3 boxes SP AUTHENTIC for contest NOT DACARDWORLD!! - keaponlaffin - 02-01-2012

i pro ordered two boxes from dave and adams if its a preorder how can they have been returned (for this product anyway i could see not ordering something from them thats been out for awhile because of there return policy)

RE: Where to buy my 3 boxes SP AUTHENTIC for contest NOT DACARDWORLD!! - oljey - 02-01-2012

I always buy from DAC and have had case hits. I understand being concerned about buying older product that has been repurchased. No one that sells repurchased product can claim it will have case hits.
I trust DAC pulls newer product from fresh cases as advertised.