Beckett Message Boards
CHADS-CARDS COLBERT COLLECTION **NICE ADDITION** - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: CHADS-CARDS COLBERT COLLECTION **NICE ADDITION** (/thread-1482809.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

CHADS-CARDS COLBERT COLLECTION **NICE ADDITION** - chads-cards - 01-25-2012

Okay the other one was going nowhere. I am in the process of scanning the whole collection. I am going to just add my Photobucket link and them post my new additions here. The bucket will also be updated whenever I get a new item. I have all of my base cards and more common #'d cards already scanned. After I finish scanning all of my cards I will then go back and organize the collection so it is easier to view and I will be making collages of all my rainbows.

For those of you who have not seen my collection or know how/why I collect him here ya go:

Troy Polamalu is a family friend so I always seemed to watch USC games just because that is who he played for...I have actually played troy in NCAA football and yes he usually plays with the Trojans. At least he did when he whopped on me. Anyhow when the products started to hit the market back in 2004 I was 12 years old and spent ALL of my money busting wax. Being that my family owns a shop I got the stuff at cost. Nearly every product I opened I would pull a Colbert card. So I already liked USC (Do not really anymore) and pulled him a lot I felt it would be appropriate to collect him. So at one point I bought every card on Ebay. I still to this day believe I drove the price of his cards up. I have missed out on a few big cards and have not seen them since. I can not remember how many 1/1's. I did not have enough money for them when the products first released. I have 5 now though. And am now 400+ Unique Colberts and probably close to 700+ total. I do not have much memorabilia because it just doesn't come onto the market very much. I have a replica jersey, signed 8x10, Mag cover. Thanks for reading and enjoy looking through my first Master Collection.

http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i359/KearyColbert83/COLBERT%20COLLECTION%20COMPLETE/#!cpZZ4QQtppZZ24

RE: THE NEW KEARY COLBERT COLLECTION THREAD - chads-cards - 01-30-2012

Added about 30 more cards. The 1/1's, graded cards, and my low numbered base. I also made up different albums. Its going slow but getting some scanned!

RE: THE NEW KEARY COLBERT COLLECTION THREAD - chads-cards - 01-31-2012

Added some autos today

RE: THE NEW KEARY COLBERT COLLECTION THREAD - DMentdEntertainment - 01-31-2012

I admire you for sticking to it. I was gung ho about Keary when he first sprung on the scene. I have now done that with Lafell and Armanti as well.

hope he gets some play time because he REALLY is a good receiver and your super collection will pay off one day!

(01-31-2012, 01:27 AM)DMentdEntertainment Wrote: I admire you for sticking to it. I was gung ho about Keary when he first sprung on the scene. I have now done that with Lafell and Armanti as well.

hope he gets some play time because he REALLY is a good receiver and your super collection will pay off one day!

I hope somebody picks him up and gives him another chance in 2012...I didnt understand it this year...he was like there 5th or 6th receiver in kansas city and almost all his catches came on 3rd down..so they obviously trusted him they just would let him get alot of targets. Do you happen to have any colberts?

Not anymore. Honestly I dumped my entire Panthers collection about 4 months ago, realized it was a mistake, and now working on building it up again. I had some very hard to find Steve Smith GU that I may never get back

(01-31-2012, 01:42 AM)DMentdEntertainment Wrote: Not anymore. Honestly I dumped my entire Panthers collection about 4 months ago, realized it was a mistake, and now working on building it up again. I had some very hard to find Steve Smith GU that I may never get back

did you ever have any colberts? haha so ik they exist lol. Or if you did I would give the person who now has them serious offers

I had quite a few, some lucky person on Ebay has my entire panthers collection... and they got the whole lot of about 50 game used and autos for just under $25. I should have put a reserve LOL

(01-31-2012, 01:49 AM)DMentdEntertainment Wrote: I had quite a few, some lucky person on Ebay has my entire panthers collection... and they got the whole lot of about 50 game used and autos for just under $25. I should have put a reserve LOL

Im dying to know which ones haha ahhh. I always seem to find out people are selling their stuff too late lol

RE: THE NEW KEARY COLBERT COLLECTION (ALL GAME USED ADDED) - chads-cards - 02-03-2012

bump for added cards