Beckett Message Boards
I want a Tebow auto!!!! what are my chances - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: I want a Tebow auto!!!! what are my chances (/thread-1474244.html)

Pages: 1 2

I want a Tebow auto!!!! what are my chances - card ripper - 01-11-2012

So I decided that I want at least 1 Tebow auto, I am a Gator fan and have one of each Gator player, but him. What would be the cheapest auto to look for?

RE: I want a Tebow auto!!!! what are my chances - samiamryan - 01-11-2012

Any of the low end autos would probably run you $80. Crown Royal, Cerified, ect. Not low end products, but high print runs.

RE: I want a Tebow auto!!!! what are my chances - westhoustonvw - 01-11-2012

On a rc, I'd say plates and patches. But I'd wait till they lose this weekend, then pull the trigger

RE: I want a Tebow auto!!!! what are my chances - card ripper - 01-11-2012

(01-11-2012, 10:56 PM)samiamryan Wrote: Any of the low end autos would probably run you $80. Crown Royal, Cerified, ect. Not low end products, but high print runs.

I don't feel like spending $80 on a card....LOL....especially a "low end card" I guess I will just keep looking to pull a trade

RE: I want a Tebow auto!!!! what are my chances - Mr Sarmie - 01-11-2012

(01-11-2012, 10:57 PM)westhoustonvw Wrote: On a rc, I'd say plates and patches. But I'd wait till they lose this weekend, then pull the trigger

(01-11-2012, 11:08 PM)Mr Sarmie Wrote: -5,000,000

Someone hit a nerve....LOL

I wouldnt either, thats why I bought mine early. Got a Exquisite signed patch booklet with Demaryius Thomas on the other side for $55 about 8 months ago. Sells for $150 now. I think you missed the boat.

Even if they loose thise weekend, his price wont change. Typical offseason drop, but not alot.

(01-11-2012, 11:09 PM)samiamryan Wrote: I wouldnt either, thats why I bought mine early. Got a Exquisite signed patch booklet with Demaryius Thomas on the other side for $55 about 8 months ago. Sells for $150 now. I think you missed the boat.

Even if they loose thise weekend, his price wont change. Typical offseason drop, but not alot.

That is depressing :-(

Would you rather the guy stink it up so his prices come down. Maybe he can become a "3rd Stringer" again.

RE: I want a Tebow auto!!!! what are my chances - djohn - 01-12-2012

I am in the same dilemma. I am so happy that he is doing well, but at the same point I really wish I had gotten one of his autographs when they were down early this season. If you are patient you will get one for less. Also keep in mind there are going to be a ton of his autos in the rest of the Panini product coming out this year. Your best bet if you just want his autograph is to get one from 2011 or 2012 (when they come out), and to avoid his rookie year autos. I would bet that you will be able to pick up a 2011 or 2012 auto of Tebow for $25 during the off season (unless Denver wins the SuperBowl, then you're hosed). If you watch the auctions carefully you could get a low serial numbered (print run under 100) one right now for around $50.