Beckett Message Boards
Anyone gonna come to Chantilly? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Anyone gonna come to Chantilly? (/thread-1472936.html)

Pages: 1 2

Anyone gonna come to Chantilly? - chads-cards - 01-04-2012

Is anyone going to go to the Chantilly, VA show in march? I will be set up and I thought the so was great last time so if your local you should go!

RE: Anyone gonna come to Chantilly? - CowboysFanatic - 01-05-2012

wish i could go to a good card show. The only thing they ever show out here in my neck of the woods is used cars and prized roostersWink

RE: Anyone gonna come to Chantilly? - jefdav1831 - 01-05-2012

Wish I could go, but that is too far for me. Isn't that in NOVA?

RE: Anyone gonna come to Chantilly? - lambeau legend4 - 01-05-2012

(01-04-2012, 11:02 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Is anyone going to go to the Chantilly, VA show in march? I will be set up and I thought the so was great last time so if your local you should go!

Do they sell a ton of local stuff... iggles, squeelers, ravens n skins?? I would be willing to travel if a show was big enough & has a ton of variety. Im just tierd of the piddly little shows @ Harrisburg!! They advertise 20+ tables, but theres 2 guys who sell ond baseball, 2 guys that sell pictures & plaques, and the other 3 or 4 dealers sell nothing but local stuff at BV or above BV. I am in need of something different or Im gonna boycott card shows!!

RE: Anyone gonna come to Chantilly? - chads-cards - 01-05-2012

(01-05-2012, 12:45 AM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Do they sell a ton of local stuff... iggles, squeelers, ravens n skins?? I would be willing to travel if a show was big enough & has a ton of variety. Im just tierd of the piddly little shows @ Harrisburg!! They advertise 20+ tables, but theres 2 guys who sell ond baseball, 2 guys that sell pictures & plaques, and the other 3 or 4 dealers sell nothing but local stuff at BV or above BV. I am in need of something different or Im gonna boycott card shows!!

Its about the same size as the robert morris show...150-200 tables

RE: Anyone gonna come to Chantilly? - supbullcoc - 01-05-2012

what are the dates? as i am in Fred Co MD i can make it

RE: Anyone gonna come to Chantilly? - mcleodfive - 01-05-2012

When exactly is it? Also is it a nice show lmk

RE: Anyone gonna come to Chantilly? - coachlew10 - 01-05-2012

I'll probably go.

RE: Anyone gonna come to Chantilly? - jefdav1831 - 01-05-2012

(01-05-2012, 12:45 AM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Do they sell a ton of local stuff... iggles, squeelers, ravens n skins?? I would be willing to travel if a show was big enough & has a ton of variety. Im just tierd of the piddly little shows @ Harrisburg!! They advertise 20+ tables, but theres 2 guys who sell ond baseball, 2 guys that sell pictures & plaques, and the other 3 or 4 dealers sell nothing but local stuff at BV or above BV. I am in need of something different or Im gonna boycott card shows!!

Sounds like the card shows they do in my hometown of Princeton WV. They normally have a pretty good sized show here in Charlotte every now and then at the Metrolina Expo.

RE: Anyone gonna come to Chantilly? - alto4life - 01-05-2012

I'll be there!