Beckett Message Boards
Revitalized "PAY IT FORWARD" thread! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Revitalized "PAY IT FORWARD" thread! (/thread-1470608.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Revitalized "PAY IT FORWARD" thread! Looking for new participants! - englandhousehold - 12-20-2011

My question is what is considered mid-high end?

RE: Revitalized "PAY IT FORWARD" thread! Looking for new participants! - mattfastiggi - 12-20-2011

rs20, you should just be a mod, you did a lot on the last one, unless you feel compelled to help again. I also think that maybe everyone should agree on the list of members?

RE: Revitalized "PAY IT FORWARD" thread! Looking for new participants! - rogue655 - 12-20-2011

(12-20-2011, 11:29 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: My question is what is considered mid-high end?

i dont want to put a minimum on anything but i would say whatever you feel is reasonable. If a member were to receive a package, i would hope that, that person would try to match or beat that package when they send out

RE: Revitalized "PAY IT FORWARD" thread! Looking for new participants! - englandhousehold - 12-20-2011

Fair enough I'm in. Pm Incoming.

RE: Revitalized "PAY IT FORWARD" thread! Looking for new participants! - rs20 - 12-20-2011

(12-20-2011, 11:36 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: rs20, you should just be a mod, you did a lot on the last one, unless you feel compelled to help again. I also think that maybe everyone should agree on the list of members?

thanks for the input
both of use didn't receive in the last one

RE: Revitalized "PAY IT FORWARD" thread! Looking for new participants! - chibearsboy - 12-20-2011

(12-20-2011, 11:56 PM)rs20 Wrote: thanks for the input
both of use didn't receive in the last one

why??

RE: Revitalized "PAY IT FORWARD" thread! Looking for new participants! - mattfastiggi - 12-21-2011

I was actually hoping to be last anyways, to send to you to finish it off. And after Marinoisking was deemed next I said I didnt want a package from him lol. I'm ok that I didn't recieve anything last time.

I'm more than happy to be the 2nd to last one again this time and then finishing it off with a package to you

RE: Revitalized "PAY IT FORWARD" thread! Looking for new participants! - rogue655 - 12-21-2011

(12-21-2011, 12:00 AM)mattfastiggi Wrote: I was actually hoping to be last anyways, to send to you to finish it off. And after Marinoisking was deemed next I said I didnt want a package from him lol. I'm ok that I didn't recieve anything last time.

I'm more than happy to be the 2nd to last one again this time and then finishing it off with a package to you

does that mean you're in this time?

RE: Revitalized "PAY IT FORWARD" thread! Looking for new participants! - mattfastiggi - 12-21-2011

Yah I'll be in this time as well...but hopefully towards the end as the Xmas care packages took a bit out of me lol.

RE: Revitalized "PAY IT FORWARD" thread! Looking for new participants! - rs20 - 12-21-2011

I do have one request, after you receive please come back to the thread and check in. the guy i sent to the first time to start it off did send out but didn't come back to the thread and check in at all. it was like "well i got me now im gone". that is not how it should be.