Beckett Message Boards
Topps Finest-2 boxes....HOT PACK! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Box Breaks (/forum-3.html)
+---- Thread: Topps Finest-2 boxes....HOT PACK! (/thread-1465597.html)

Pages: 1 2

Topps Finest-2 boxes....HOT PACK! - goatnhofs - 11-11-2011 09:50 PM

So I went to the LCS-Showtime Cards in AZ. I took 2 boxes of Topps Finest. Really good IMO.

Box-1 Got a Dee Gordon Xfractor auto, Ivan Dejesus Jr dual relic auto and redemption for a Topps 60th continuity level-C and it was Reggie Jackson! Pretty hard pull at 1 in every 213 packs.

Box-2 I thought I pulled a super patch as the pack was thick when I opened the mini box and put that aside for last. So I opened the rest of the packs and did good with a Brandon Belt refractor auto and Hector Noesi dual relic Green refractor auto. Then I ripped into the fat pack and was disappointed as there was no thick card until I saw the cards inside. Red Refractor auto-Delasco, Orange Refractor auto-Jerry Sands, Green Refractor-Eduardo Nunez auto and X-fractor-Michael Pinieda auto!! Never seen 4 autos in 1 pack before!!

No pics and not trading currently, just thought I would share.

RE: Topps Finest-2 boxes....HOT PACK! - magneto2 - 11-11-2011 09:55 PM

Nice Pulls! You got the luck today for sure!! The value of that box is like pulling 5 full boxes and then another mini box!!!!! Congrats Smile

RE: Topps Finest-2 boxes....HOT PACK! - goatnhofs - 11-11-2011 10:02 PM

(11-11-2011 09:55 PM)magneto2 Wrote:  Nice Pulls! You got the luck today for sure!! The value of that box is like pulling 5 full boxes and then another mini box!!!!! Congrats Smile
Thanks! My 4 year old has had the hot hand the last month with a Titus Young 1/1 Topps Platinum Superfractor and a Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor Bryce Harper auto. Hope the luck keep riding.....Topps Triple Threads football is next!

RE: Topps Finest-2 boxes....HOT PACK! - magneto2 - 11-11-2011 11:04 PM

I to have a son who likes football. He also helped me pull my signature in 08 at a mere 6 months!! This year he helped me pull a superfractor of Tom Brady!!!

RE: Topps Finest-2 boxes....HOT PACK! - dlcarst - 11-12-2011 12:53 AM

Wow, great luck! If you decide to trade or sell, I'm looking for the Descalso red auto. I have the higher print run versions and probably wont drop the money for the super low ones since the World Series drove up prices but still am looking for a red if you change your mind. Congrats on your great box!

RE: Topps Finest-2 boxes....HOT PACK! - goatnhofs - 11-12-2011 10:48 AM

(11-12-2011 12:53 AM)dlcarst Wrote:  Wow, great luck! If you decide to trade or sell, I'm looking for the Descalso red auto. I have the higher print run versions and probably wont drop the money for the super low ones since the World Series drove up prices but still am looking for a red if you change your mind. Congrats on your great box!

I would trade this. However, this was the most damaged card I ever received from Topps. I am sending it back. The auto was smudged and there was machine press marks denting the card as well. If I get one back, it will be FT!

RE: Topps Finest-2 boxes....HOT PACK! - tonygwynnandcalripke - 11-12-2011 01:04 PM

(11-12-2011 10:48 AM)goatnhofs Wrote:  I would trade this. However, this was the most damaged card I ever received from Topps. I am sending it back. The auto was smudged and there was machine press marks denting the card as well. If I get one back, it will be FT!
gues that means there will be only 4 out there lol

RE: Topps Finest-2 boxes....HOT PACK! - alstott9adams - 11-14-2011 06:01 PM

Sweet breaks

RE: Topps Finest-2 boxes....HOT PACK! - cheetos - 11-15-2011 07:39 PM

wow, grats!

RE: Topps Finest-2 boxes....HOT PACK! - mgruber2 - 11-16-2011 11:54 PM

congrats!