Beckett Message Boards
In Honor of 1st NFL start..My DeMarco Murray collection - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: In Honor of 1st NFL start..My DeMarco Murray collection (/thread-1463139.html)

Pages: 1 2

In Honor of 1st NFL start..My DeMarco Murray collection - bpab16 - 10-23-2011

I have not decided if I want to supercollect him yet. Still up in the air on that but here is what I have collected so far. He is getting his first start today so I just wanted to share with everyone what I have of him. Big Thanks to many of you as you have contributed to these. I am still looking for more of him. If u gotta some Demarco base,inserts,gu, auto etc...let me know!

[Image: DemarcoMurray.jpg]

[Image: DemarcoMurray2.jpg]

[Image: DemarcoMurray3.jpg]

[Image: DemarcoMurray4.jpg]

RE: In Honor of 1st NFL start..My DeMarco Murray collection - CowboysFanatic - 10-23-2011

Nice collection! I sure hope he does well, he has the full package and everything you need in a back these days. Size speed, skill, vision. Keeping fingers crossed. Here are a few of mine i have managed to squeeze in there:
1/1 printing plate
[Image: 2011leafultimatedraft1of1printingplatede...rookie.jpg]
gold refractor /50
[Image: DMurray.jpg]
atomic refractor
[Image: demarcomurray.jpg]
refractor auto /30 (Sample Photo, card coming from trade with mrmagnum75)
[Image: demarco.jpg]

RE: In Honor of 1st NFL start..My DeMarco Murray collection - 0264 roadrunner1964 - 10-23-2011

Got one in my 264 PC.....

[Image: 11FinestMurray.jpg]

RE: In Honor of 1st NFL start..My DeMarco Murray collection - Marinocollector - 10-23-2011

Looks like he said thank you for the tribute on his first run. LOL.

RE: In Honor of 1st NFL start..My DeMarco Murray collection - CowboysFanatic - 10-23-2011

heck ya i picked him up to replace felix as RB was strapped and thin, on top of that everyone in the league thought i was crazy to pick him upSmile

RE: In Honor of 1st NFL start..My DeMarco Murray collection - 0264 roadrunner1964 - 10-23-2011

(10-23-2011, 03:32 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: Looks like he said thank you for the tribute on his first run. LOL.

Yea, of course the guy I am playing in FF has started him.... Sad

RE: In Honor of 1st NFL start..My DeMarco Murray collection - msimonds - 10-23-2011

[Image: DeMarcoMurray.png]

HELL OF A RUN!!!!

RE: In Honor of 1st NFL start..My DeMarco Murray collection - chads-cards - 10-23-2011

promising first start!

Guys i think this is who the cowboys need, OMG over 200 yards on the ground! I love my felix but him getting hurt may have begin another brees/brady type scenario.
and all time leading rusher for 1 game WOW!

I had to add this bad boy asap before they tacked on 50 bucks to the price tag.
[Image: demarco1.jpg]

RE: In Honor of 1st NFL start..My DeMarco Murray collection - jncdrew - 10-23-2011

Nice start bpap. Nice cards man, you too cowboys fan. That other cowboysfan829488 or something, he has us all beat, he has like 20 1/1's and a crapload of other stuff, he is the supercollector of Murray in my eyes right now. But it wont hurt to pick up some more stuff for sure, we ought to be in touch on what we are after or we are going to hurt each other tremendously. Or ya'll can go after Murray and i can go after Dez, and we wont be butting heads. Just a suggestion, our cards are already way overpriced, no sense in making a mess of things. I am open for options.