Beckett Message Boards
1 Box Legends, 1 pack Absolute, 6 packs 07 Sp Authentic, 5 2011 Score. - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+---- Forum: Box Breaks (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+---- Thread: 1 Box Legends, 1 pack Absolute, 6 packs 07 Sp Authentic, 5 2011 Score. (/thread-1462770.html)

Pages: 1 2

1 Box Legends, 1 pack Absolute, 6 packs 07 Sp Authentic, 5 2011 Score. - kennycooks - 10-20-2011

Went to the LCS earlier while waiting for studs to be put on my car. Figured I would scratch the itch....I should have just bought the box of Absolute for what I wound up spending vs. what I actually pulled. The Score of course yielded me nothing but some glossy cards and a gold zone or two. I wasn't expecting to pull anything, was just hoping for the player of the day. No such luck.

The 07 SP authentic was a big old bust too. In fact I am not sure what the odds of this happening are but I received 2 packs that had the EXACT same card collation. 1 Brady, 1 Favre, 1 L.T. , 1 Alstott & 1 Jerry Porter.... in the exact same order! The next 2 packs had 4 out of 5 same cards.....Eli, Chad Pennington, Mark Clayton, Chad Johnson, the 5th card in each pack was different....with one having a Favre and the other having a Tanard Jackson RC. next 2 packs both had 5 base cards.....completely dissatisfied. I should at least have 30 different cards. Instead of all these duplicates.

In any event....moving on to the box of Legends, which I only bought because it was on sale for $75 ....More mediocrity, and poor collation. Though I have to admit I do like the look of the cards especially the thick Blue version of the base.
I pulled 15 of the thick "Blue" parallels. Tittle, Boldin, Finley, Bradshaw, Bettis, C.Johnson, Arian Foster, Blount, Len Dawson, Marshawn Lynch, Steve Smith (South) , Aaron Rodgers, Desean Jackson, Champ Bailey, and Ray Lewis. As Well as the following inserts -
Aspiring Legacies - Titus Young, Marcell Dareus, Von Miller, and Greg Little.
Legendary Combos = Montana and Rice ; Favre & Rodgers.
Gridiron Legacies = Terry Bradshaw, Dan Marino, Emmitt, Namath, and Elway.

Then the hits..... If you want to call them that....

[Image: 10202011.jpg]

Seriously? Of the 4 "Hits" I pull an undrafted LB as my auto (who hasn't played a play yet) Another bench warmer in Jamie Harper's 1 color jersey card....and 2 Mikel Leshoures? Mr. Injury Reserve. More so they are the same card, just one has a serial number (The only one on a hit) and a larger piece of jersey.

Can I get someone who actually plays in the NFL please?

Though I like the look of the cards I am extremely disappointed in this box.

Actually Extremely Disappointed is an understatement. I am pissed at this box.

Maybe the pack of Absolute will be better?
[Image: 102020112.jpg]
The Peppers is 06/50 But if you turn it upside down it becomes a backwards 2 out of 90!!!! His Jersey Number OMG!

But seiously..... Here is the Big Hit you have all been waiting for.....

[Image: Leshoureprime-1.jpg]
08/25
Wait? WHAT!?!?!?!? Another one SERIOUSLY!?!?! SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY!?!?!? If you count the 3 RCs I pulled (1 Base Score, 1 Hot Rookies from Score, and 1 base from Topps Legends) This makes 6 Mikel Leshoures in one session.

I will ask again. Dear cardboard deities can I please pull someone who actually plays in the NFL?

I'm gonna go sulk now.

RE: 1 Box Legends, 1 pack Absolute, 6 packs 07 Sp Authentic, 5 2011 Score. - philly eagle in az - 10-20-2011

Tough, I can maybe trade one of my Emmauel Sanders Autos for the Patch Auto

RE: 1 Box Legends, 1 pack Absolute, 6 packs 07 Sp Authentic, 5 2011 Score. - jncdrew - 10-20-2011

Brutal man.

RE: 1 Box Legends, 1 pack Absolute, 6 packs 07 Sp Authentic, 5 2011 Score. - bpab16 - 10-20-2011

on the bright side..there are some Detroit Lions and Mikel collectors on here so u should have no problem moving them. Better luck next time!

RE: 1 Box Legends, 1 pack Absolute, 6 packs 07 Sp Authentic, 5 2011 Score. - dhendrix1303 - 10-20-2011

You'll be able to move that patch auto for a card you want in no time. No worries.

RE: 1 Box Legends, 1 pack Absolute, 6 packs 07 Sp Authentic, 5 2011 Score. - ricky williams 34 - 10-20-2011

Kenny, that LeShoure patch is going to be worth something next year when he comes back. On the other side, you might have great luck trading it here. Lots of big cat fans. Wink

RE: 1 Box Legends, 1 pack Absolute, 6 packs 07 Sp Authentic, 5 2011 Score. - jdetter23 - 10-20-2011

Didn't happen to get any Bruce Carter in score for end zone,redzone,scorecard or artist proof?

RE: 1 Box Legends, 1 pack Absolute, 6 packs 07 Sp Authentic, 5 2011 Score. - gamblersheaven - 10-20-2011

Check me for the Harper if it's FT.

RE: 1 Box Legends, 1 pack Absolute, 6 packs 07 Sp Authentic, 5 2011 Score. - mrgonzodad - 10-20-2011

(10-20-2011, 09:50 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Kenny, that LeShoure patch is going to be worth something next year when he comes back. On the other side, you might have great luck trading it here. Lots of big cat fans. Wink

word to the big trade value next year. he's gonna burn the house down in preseason, and get all the carries when javid does his fine china impression again

RE: 1 Box Legends, 1 pack Absolute, 6 packs 07 Sp Authentic, 5 2011 Score. - kennycooks - 10-21-2011

Haha I hope you are right! I have to admit that several hours later this break still burns, but on the bright side, it is one of the nastiest cards I have pulled. I'm sure it can be traded eventually.