Beckett Message Boards
PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!! (/thread-1462049.html)

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!! - chads-cards - 01-10-2012

Ha I think we should just do a freestyle thing and everyweek everyone gets to post 1 patch card...any team and then everyone votes for a certain time after that. Its very specific for some of the emmebers here who only collect one team...just a thought

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!! - giantfan270 - 01-10-2012

(01-10-2012, 10:46 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Ha I think we should just do a freestyle thing and everyweek everyone gets to post 1 patch card...any team and then everyone votes for a certain time after that. Its very specific for some of the emmebers here who only collect one team...just a thought

How many teams are left?

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!! - biglump007 - 01-10-2012

Chad you won just pick a new team it's been like a week

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!! - bdubs3316 - 01-10-2012

(01-10-2012, 10:46 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Ha I think we should just do a freestyle thing and everyweek everyone gets to post 1 patch card...any team and then everyone votes for a certain time after that. Its very specific for some of the emmebers here who only collect one team...just a thought

or we could just finish this process by having you pick a team, since you won for the Panthers

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!! - chads-cards - 01-10-2012

(01-10-2012, 11:24 AM)bdubs3316 Wrote: or we could just finish this process by having you pick a team, since you won for the Panthers

I dont think I won?

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!! - bdubs3316 - 01-10-2012

(01-10-2012, 11:57 AM)chads-cards Wrote: I dont think I won?

Lump deemed you the winner, as you had the most votes

In honor of one of my favorite teams and favorite cards...The SAINTS are on the clock

[Image: scan0003.jpg]

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!! - spazmatastic - 01-10-2012

Actually, Duch won this round. 3 votes for the LaFell Unrivaled patch! Plus 2 votes for his Five Star LaFell. All other cards had 1 vote.

see thats why I said I didnt win lol

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!! - cardsma - 01-10-2012

here is my saint card (it was scanned at 600 dpi):

[Image: IMG_0003-3.jpg]