Beckett Message Boards
PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!! (/thread-1462049.html)

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!! - chibearsboy - 01-07-2012

(01-07-2012, 12:45 AM)chibearsboy Wrote: [Image: scan0008.jpg]

i vote for this one
[/quote]

and get a new case for this you cheepskate...you have a card shop..right?

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!! - spazmatastic - 01-07-2012

(01-07-2012, 12:45 AM)chibearsboy Wrote: i vote for this one

and get a new case for this you cheepskate...you have a card shop..right?
[/quote]

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Wink
(01-07-2012, 12:34 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Here's the Edwards...
(note the time of my post! LOL completely accidental!)

[Image: img480.jpg]
If I hadn't already voted for Duch's LaFell Unrivaled patch, this would be my vote.
Wendy, PLZ PM me what you want for it! It may take a bit of time to come up with cash or cards for it, but I want to be first in line.
Also, your (coincidental) post time IS pretty funny! Tongue

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!! - chads-cards - 01-07-2012

Haha yeah I should probably do that but when you need 1000 new cases that costs money haha...I never use new one son my colberts...I need them for things that have to look good for buyers! ahaha

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!! - CowboysFanatic - 01-07-2012

wow i cant decide between all the bad bleep ones that duch has or the ones that chads cards has.

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!! - giantfan270 - 01-08-2012

(01-06-2012, 01:36 AM)chads-cards Wrote: OH WAIT FORGOT THIS BEAUTY!

[Image: help002.jpg]

Can I play? I love this patch! Your not gonna see another one like that too often. I'm more into auto's but there are some really impressive patches in this thread. They are all great....

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!! - chads-cards - 01-09-2012

(01-08-2012, 10:48 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: Can I play? I love this patch! Your not gonna see another one like that too often. I'm more into auto's but there are some really impressive patches in this thread. They are all great....

appreciate that man...I have a bunch of his sp auth rc...a bunch of panthers patches and quite a few from his usc/rose bowl erseys

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!! - biglump007 - 01-09-2012

I'm thinking chad has this one and since there was about 5 cards with one vote I'm guessing no second place

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!! - bdubs3316 - 01-10-2012

bump for a new team

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!! - lambeau legend4 - 01-10-2012

No disrespect to dfcj1499, but can we get a new person to keep track of this? I love this thread and love seeing everyone's cards, but lately it seems so disorganized some of the voting periods are taking waaay longer than they are suppossed to. I love this thread and would like to keep it active and moving.
Jus my thoughts Smile

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!! - rs20 - 01-10-2012

(01-10-2012, 10:39 AM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: No disrespect to dfcj1499, but can we get a new person to keep track of this? I love this thread and love seeing everyone's cards, but lately it seems so disorganized some of the voting periods are taking waaay longer than they are suppossed to. I love this thread and would like to keep it active and moving.
Jus my thoughts Smile

+1