Beckett Message Boards
PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!! (/thread-1462049.html)

RE: *UPDATE* "PRINCE of PATCHES" The NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS ARE ON NOW THE BLOCK !!! - mrgonzodad - 10-28-2011

(10-28-2011, 07:12 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Ding, ding, ding!! We have a winner!! Something special goes out to my friend Chibears! Smile

[Image: img748.jpg]

I'm not voting yet, but damn G... I think I'm in love!!!!
[Image: wow3_i.gif]

You just like it because of the pic with his pretty face!
Oops, forgot, I vote for the Moss AFL 50th anniversary patch ChiBears put up!

RE: *UPDATE* "PRINCE of PATCHES" The NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS ARE ON NOW THE BLOCK !!! - gangstippie - 10-28-2011

(10-28-2011, 09:54 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: I see three patches that I'd love to vote for. Since I can only pick ONE...

I will wait to see what else shows up before placing my vote. I do have a Pats patch card, but it is a 1-color so there is NO WAY it would win. Therefore, I won't bother posting it. Let's see what else is out there!

WHAT is this patch?

It's a Pro Bowl patch. It's upside down. The "O" & "W".

RE: *UPDATE* "PRINCE of PATCHES" The NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS ARE ON NOW THE BLOCK !!! - BruinsFan91 - 10-28-2011

(10-28-2011, 08:03 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: I forgot about this one too... LOL

[Image: img354.jpg]

This one is my vote...I'm drooling over all these patches right now, wish i had mine all scanned in.

RE: *UPDATE* "PRINCE of PATCHES" The NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS ARE ON NOW THE BLOCK !!! - joe callahan13 - 10-28-2011

The only nice Pats patch I've got is a Mallett /25.

[Image: RyanMallett25.jpg]

It is FT for a nice higher end HOF'er or future HOF'er auto, by the way.

RE: *UPDATE* "PRINCE of PATCHES" The NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS ARE ON NOW THE BLOCK !!! - spazmatastic - 10-29-2011

(10-28-2011, 10:16 PM)gangstippie Wrote: It's a Pro Bowl patch. It's upside down. The "O" & "W".

Thanks for the answer. I knew it was upside-down. For some reason it didn't click that it was part of "Pro Bowl".
BTW, I think there should be a 'winner' AND a 'runner-up' for the Pats patches. The runner-up could have a VETO on someone elses pick and change it to another team. Wink

I'm kind of kidding, but it might be nice to throw a monkeywrench into the thread. It's just a suggestion and is entirely up to dfcj1499.

RE: *UPDATE* "PRINCE of PATCHES" The NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS ARE ON NOW THE BLOCK !!! - dfcj1499 - 10-29-2011

there is currently a runner-up. there just wasnt with the ravens because it was a 4 way tie. All the winning pictures and runner-ups are on the home page at the bottom. As far as the runner-up having say in the choosing of the teams. I think it "could" just take too long to make a decisionSad
heres my only contestant. Ill try and get a better pic tomorrow morning

[Image: 047.jpg]
CMON EVERYBODY!!! BRING OUT THOSE PATRIOTS PATCHESBig Grin I KNOW THEY'RE OUT THERE:p
Sorry everybody that I havnt been around enough lately. Ive been lagging on the time rules and responding to posts in the forum. The Patriots are on the clock until 6pm saturday night.

RE: *UPDATE* "PRINCE of PATCHES" WHERES ALL THE PATS PATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - usafshelland - 10-29-2011

I too will vote for the National Treasures Gronk... it's the Patriot chin, only upside down.

RE: *UPDATE* "PRINCE of PATCHES" WHERES ALL THE PATS PATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - kennycooks - 10-29-2011

I like the Gronk "Chin" patch the best. I also am impressed at how far Chibears collection extends. You must have the entire Prime patch set.

RE: *UPDATE* "PRINCE of PATCHES" WHERES ALL THE PATS PATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - chibearsboy - 10-29-2011

(10-29-2011, 03:22 AM)kennycooks Wrote: I like the Gronk "Chin" patch the best. I also am impressed at how far Chibears collection extends. You must have the entire Prime patch set.
2 short
Sad

RE: *UPDATE* "PRINCE of PATCHES" The NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS ARE ON NOW THE BLOCK !!! - ricky williams 34 - 10-29-2011

(10-28-2011, 10:04 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: You just like it because of the pic with his pretty face!

Okay, it's true. I like that whole card...his face and the patch. Wink

I said I was in love! Heart