Beckett Message Boards
A few shoutouts!! Chibears, Lump, UWash, and Travisturner - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: A few shoutouts!! Chibears, Lump, UWash, and Travisturner (/thread-1461999.html)

A few shoutouts!! Chibears, Lump, UWash, and Travisturner - ricky williams 34 - 10-14-2011

Got a few sweet gifts in this week and wanted to share with everyone.

Thanks chibears!! You know exactly what I like!!! Heart
(of course, I'm a little transparent, but...)

[Image: img309.jpg]

Biglump sent these awhile back, along with a handful of very sweet autos that I will be keeping to myself...sorry about that! LOL

[Image: img311.jpg]

Got a message the other day from UWash97 saying he'd come across a couple of things for me...
Awesome!!! Love these QB's!!!

[Image: img310.jpg]

And in an informal trade with travisturner, I got this special treasure /10!!
Thanks Travis, we'll find something that you need to go with the Newton!

[Image: img312.jpg]

I Heart me some Beckett members!!!! You all ROCK!

RE: A few shoutouts!! Chibears, Lump, UWash, and Travisturner - Marinoisking - 10-14-2011

wow thats some nice stuff....I love the Ricky patch.

I looked through some of my serial numbered cards the other night trying to find /34 and the only ones I found were Marinos Sad
I have one more little box of numbered ones to go through so maybe I can find ya something.

RE: A few shoutouts!! Chibears, Lump, UWash, and Travisturner - ftballcardz - 10-14-2011

Those are some nice additions to the #34 PC.... love the sweet Ricky patch

RE: A few shoutouts!! Chibears, Lump, UWash, and Travisturner - biglump007 - 10-14-2011

hmmmmm keeping things to yourself huh lmao

RE: A few shoutouts!! Chibears, Lump, UWash, and Travisturner - chibearsboy - 10-14-2011

the pleasure is always mine young lady,i really wish i had more for you.
i thought the 4 color RW had to be with you when i saw it. Smile

RE: A few shoutouts!! Chibears, Lump, UWash, and Travisturner - ricky williams 34 - 10-14-2011

(10-14-2011, 06:56 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: wow thats some nice stuff....I love the Ricky patch.

I looked through some of my serial numbered cards the other night trying to find /34 and the only ones I found were Marinos Sad
I have one more little box of numbered ones to go through so maybe I can find ya something.

Thanks Marino. Appreciate you looking around for me!

(10-14-2011, 07:01 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: Those are some nice additions to the #34 PC.... love the sweet Ricky patch

Big fan of the Ricky patch myself!! Big Grin Thanks for stopping by ftball!

(10-14-2011, 07:39 PM)biglump007 Wrote: hmmmmm keeping things to yourself huh lmao

There are some things that don't need to be shared. Wink At least not right away!

(10-14-2011, 07:40 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: the pleasure is always mine young lady,i really wish i had more for you.
i thought the 4 color RW had to be with you when i saw it. Smile

Heart

RE: A few shoutouts!! Chibears, Lump, UWash, and Travisturner - nineof - 10-15-2011

Way to rock guys!!!

Couldn't have given freebies to a better member either! Smile

Chibearsboy, that was an awesome find!!! Great looking patch and the correct number! RW34 must have hit the roof when she saw it.

RE: A few shoutouts!! Chibears, Lump, UWash, and Travisturner - ripkenfan72 - 10-15-2011

Gotta love those 34/s, congrats Big Grin