Beckett Message Boards
Who or what team do you collect? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (/forum-6.html)
+---- Forum: Trading (/forum-54.html)
+---- Thread: Who or what team do you collect? (/thread-1461797.html)

RE: Who or what team do you collect? - thenati22 - 12-07-2011 06:32 PM

please put me down for nate clements,

RE: Who or what team do you collect? - spazmatastic - 12-07-2011 11:31 PM

I would like to suggest a new limit. It's just a thought and you don't have to agree. I just wanted to put it out here.
A limit of 5 PLAYERS and 3 TEAMS.
I used 3 of my five to make sure I was on the 'teams list' for each of the teams I collect.
If you agree to this, please add Brad Hoover, Chris Gamble and Jon Beason to the players list with my name beside them. Hoover doesn't have many cards at all and I would really like other members to know that I am interested in his cards.
If you don't want to expand the list, that is fine with me and I fully understand. I just wanted to try it out.

RE: Who or what team do you collect? - sjjb24 - 12-08-2011 10:18 AM

Shaun Alexander
David Boston
Brett Favre
Joey Galloway
Brock Huard
Jon Kitna
Santana Moss
Ken-Yon Rambo
Shawn Springs
Tim Tebow

RE: Who or what team do you collect? - cox1781 - 12-08-2011 02:52 PM

(12-07-2011 11:31 PM)spazmatastic Wrote:  I would like to suggest a new limit. It's just a thought and you don't have to agree. I just wanted to put it out here.
A limit of 5 PLAYERS and 3 TEAMS.
I used 3 of my five to make sure I was on the 'teams list' for each of the teams I collect.
If you agree to this, please add Brad Hoover, Chris Gamble and Jon Beason to the players list with my name beside them. Hoover doesn't have many cards at all and I would really like other members to know that I am interested in his cards.
If you don't want to expand the list, that is fine with me and I fully understand. I just wanted to try it out.
Not a problem will make the change and adds tomorrow. Thanks for suggestions you know me I am easy to work with. Whatever helps everyone else get more trades going.

RE: Who or what team do you collect? - drew1473 - 12-08-2011 08:57 PM

Mark Ingram, Julio Jones, Brodie Croyle, Terrence Cody, and Javier Arenas

RE: Who or what team do you collect? - cox1781 - 12-09-2011 09:28 AM

updated 12-9-11 at 9:30 central time

RE: Who or what team do you collect? - p18mann - 12-10-2011 12:09 PM

arkansas razorbacks, peyton manning and darren mcfadden for football

RE: Who or what team do you collect? - rpm61m - 12-10-2011 12:47 PM

Can you put me down as Eric Decker, Earl Campbell and John carlson thanks.

RE: Who or what team do you collect? - spazmatastic - 12-11-2011 03:45 PM

(12-08-2011 02:52 PM)cox1781 Wrote:  Not a problem will make the change and adds tomorrow. Thanks for suggestions you know me I am easy to work with. Whatever helps everyone else get more trades going.

The new list does look better. I do have 2 suggestions though. For the OP, you can remove the [quote] parts and it will leave the list. That will make the OP shorter. Also, you should specify which 'Steve Smith' in the list. I know that he means the Panthers player but others might not. If the other Steve Smith (former NYG WR) shows up on the list, it can be real confusing. I just wanted to point that out before it comes up.

Keep up the good work!

RE: Who or what team do you collect? - jlombardi24 - 12-11-2011 08:17 PM

Tiki Barber
Shane Vereen
Rob Gronkowski
New England Patriots