Beckett Message Boards
DEFENSE - ? Ray Lewis, Dwight, Woodson? Where are they ? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: DEFENSE - ? Ray Lewis, Dwight, Woodson? Where are they ? (/thread-1460751.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

DEFENSE - ? Ray Lewis, Dwight, Woodson? Where are they ? - dewdrinker - 10-05-2011

I know many will say Defense players cards just don't get to be worth as much as the QB's & RB's, etc..., but I have never been one to care about a BV. Course I collect Mario Williams (& Brian Cushing) and what not, and I have seen VERY few other people really REALLY collect Defensive guys (though old Kansas City Chiefs guy on here has an insane Chiefs Defense - and quite a few have shown off some PIMP Troy "Hairboy" Steeler) and while Mario is MY personal favorite I really like a LOT of the Defensive players, just curious are there more of you guys in hiding that collect the Defense as well I would love to see some cool cards #1/1 - dual autos, multi colored patch cards, etc... of guys like :

Ray Lewis
Dwight Freeney
Charles Woodson
Champ Bailey
DeMarcus Ware
Patrick Willis
"Neon" Deion Snaders
Clay Matthews Jr.
Jevon Kearse
Brian Urlacher
Terrell Suggs
Ed Reed

Where are all these guys PIMPTASTIC cards hiding???

SOME me some DEFENSE stuff guys!!!!

RE: DEFENSE - ? Ray Lewis, Dwight, Woodson? Where are they ? - jncdrew - 10-05-2011

Here's a couple:

[Image: IMG_0009-2.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0014-3.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0008-5.jpg]
And one of my favorites.
1/3
[Image: IMG_0019-2.jpg]

Notice how he misspelled his name, lol!

RE: DEFENSE - ? Ray Lewis, Dwight, Woodson? Where are they ? - chads-cards - 10-05-2011

I have alot of troy stuff back in pittsburgh, same with pouncey. Im talking one sick troy collection. He was a family friend of mine so I have alot of game used items such as jerseys,gloves,workout shirts. And alot of In person autos. Plus mostly all of his non auto rcs. Have some auto mini helmets, footballs. But I have a large majority of his commons/inserts. Not too many game used cards but some.

RE: DEFENSE - ? Ray Lewis, Dwight, Woodson? Where are they ? - dewdrinker - 10-05-2011

(10-05-2011, 05:16 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Here's a couple:

[Image: IMG_0009-2.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0014-3.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0008-5.jpg]
And one of my favorites.
1/3
[Image: IMG_0019-2.jpg]

Notice how he misspelled his name, lol!

Love the Personal Touch DeMarcus Ware - LOVE me some Ultimate Collection and Ware, I'd like him a lot in college but he went to Dallas Cowboys and can't stand them, so I never "super-collected him, I do own a few of his True RC's but could never ever collect a Cowboy though Ware is a MAN-BEAST! But that one I wouldn't mind owning myself! I just picked up "My Personal Touch" which to me is super PIMP cause its my 2nd favorite player, from my favorite brand, and I to love me some Batman!

Cushing #3/3
[Image: CushingUCPTAuto3of3.jpg]

I have heard Mario Williams has one to but haven't sen one yet.

RE: DEFENSE - ? Ray Lewis, Dwight, Woodson? Where are they ? - jncdrew - 10-05-2011

(10-05-2011, 05:22 PM)dewdrinker Wrote: Love the Personal Touch DeMarcus Ware - LOVE me some Ultimate Collection and Ware, I'd like him a lot in college but he went to Dallas Cowboys and can't stand them, so I never "super-collected him, I do own a few of his True RC's but could never ever collect a Cowboy though Ware is a MAN-BEAST! But that one I wouldn't mind owning myself! I just picked up "My Personal Touch" which to me is super PIMP cause its my 2nd favorite player, from my favorite brand, and I to love me some Batman!

Cushing #3/3
[Image: CushingUCPTAuto3of3.jpg]

I have heard Mario Williams has one to but haven't sen one yet.

Just bring those true rc's of Ware over here to somebody that will appreciate them. Nice Batman! Smile

RE: DEFENSE - ? Ray Lewis, Dwight, Woodson? Where are they ? - nthnoak - 10-05-2011

Heres some P Willy for ya. Also have all of Taylor Mays true rc's and some randoms of Aldon Smith and Navorro Bowman.

[Image: scan0020.jpg]
[Image: scan0021.jpg]

[Image: scan0022.jpg]
[Image: scan0009-1.jpg]

RE: DEFENSE - ? Ray Lewis, Dwight, Woodson? Where are they ? - randuniversity - 10-05-2011

Absolute really needs to bring back the "signing bonus"...

[Image: raylewis001-1.jpg]

RE: DEFENSE - ? Ray Lewis, Dwight, Woodson? Where are they ? - joe callahan13 - 10-05-2011

Urlacher, Cushing, JJ Watt, and Mario Williams are all among my (too many) PC's. I am a sucker for defense- especially D Lines. That's why I am so excited for our Texans this year! That D Line is a LOT of fun to watch.

But I am a defensive fan probably because I grew up with the '85 Bears and had a "Junkyard Dogs" poster on my wall. My mom is also still hiding an old VCR tape of my brother and I at age 5 and 6 singing the "Superbowl Shuffle" in our tiny Bears uniforms in the backyard. That thing better never see the light of day...

RE: DEFENSE - ? Ray Lewis, Dwight, Woodson? Where are they ? - superynaldo - 10-05-2011

(10-05-2011, 05:33 PM)randuniversity Wrote: Absolute really needs to bring back the "signing bonus"...

[Image: raylewis001-1.jpg]

That is sweet!!!

RE: DEFENSE - ? Ray Lewis, Dwight, Woodson? Where are they ? - ejnfl24 - 10-05-2011

I've got some defensive players sprinkled thoughout my PC's.

Chargers

[Image: scan0074.jpg]
[Image: scan0064.jpg]
[Image: scan0063.jpg]
[Image: scan0079.jpg]
[Image: scan0007.jpg]
[Image: scan0082.jpg]
[Image: JammerSPA.jpg]
[Image: CromartieNT.jpg]
[Image: scan0055.jpg]
[Image: scan0083.jpg]
[Image: CastilloNFLFacts.jpg]