Beckett Message Boards
WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ??? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Basketball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ??? (/thread-1460594.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ??? - got watcha want - 10-04-2011

OK, so I got my first less than positive feedback rating.

It had to happen sometime with my horrific trading habits of sending well packaged and fast shipments and always coming through, even if cards happen to get damaged in the mail. I suppose that I had it coming (sarcasm).

Shaqeatsthat gave me a neutral feedback rating because I complained about him on the boards for backing out of a trade that he accepted and had even originally offered.

That is the truth and I doubt that he will deny that fact.

To Shaqeatsthat :

I admit that I did complain on the boards about you and now my “trader” rating has suffered because of posts I made, but not because I didn’t come through on a trade like the person I was complaining about.

I did not receive any response to my message stating my disappointment with your decision not to ship to me and accept another offer. Luckily I had not shipped yet, but if I had, I would have been out the price of the postage at the minimum with you backing out and returning my cards.

Who is to say that won’t happen again with someone who does ship the next time you get an offer that you can’t refuse on a card that YOU HAVE ALREADY TRADED ON HERE!!!!!

This is a trading habit that I would want to inform all of the other forum members of, regardless of the trader that did it. I would want to know that if it happened with anyone else.

You left in the feedback message that said I was “rude” for blasting you on the forum. I thought that it was rude to back out of an accepted trade because you had another offer afterwards. Something I have never done when I got an offer on a card that I had just traded.

I actually think that it would have been even more “rude” of me to leave you negative feedback instead of blasting you on the forum.

Even after the ding that my feedback has taken after this, I will be the bigger man here. I will not leave any negative feedback or neutral feedback for you, feedback that could potentially hurt your trader rating worse than you hurt mine.

Threads disappear after a while and are not permanent marks against you, like say negative or neutral feedback would be. That is the only other way I could broadcast your trading habits that could annoy and cost other traders on this forum.

This forum is a community of people, we all work to communicate and keep this board free of bad traders. I would actually prefer to handle this on the boards (in front of everyone) because I did not receive any response to my last message until you left unfavorable feedback.

Shaqeatsthat, I am inviting you to chime in on this thread. I hope after you read this, then maybe you can understand my perspective a little better.

After my posts and some of us reading you rant threads about the site and its Moderators (the threads that were deleted including the shill bidding thread), other traders have since contacted me with their concerns about trades that you have pending with them. You should post here or at least reply to any PMs that they send.

Those threads you had deleted could lead some of us to believe that you plan on leaving the site and are planning on taking as many free cards from scamming as you can when you go. This thread is your chance to calm those concerns of other traders and to defend any wrongdoing on my part you believe that I have committed towards you.

Again I am not leaving negative feedback and I don’t believe that you are scamming (YET).

I hope you understand that I want to see your other currently pending trades get completed just as our first two trades did. This is a great place to trade and I would hate to lose another trader that seemed to be a great trader until this little hiccup.

RE: WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ??? - gjpoll1 - 10-04-2011

Very well said, and sorry to hear about the feedback. But it seems the Shaqeatsthat is at least monitoring the boards as you just posted about him yesterday, and now negative feedback has been left. That's just total BS.

RE: WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ??? - taffster74 - 10-04-2011

I glad i never even considered trading with him. Don't worry, I've got your back as do a lot of people on these boards. Us honest traders have to stick together.

RE: WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ??? - evolb909 - 10-04-2011

That's weak. You should leave him a negative - he accepted a trade and didn't come through and had the audacity to leave you a neutral for you when you weren't in the wrong whatsoever.

RE: WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ??? - leadmetogreatness - 10-04-2011

very well said. Also glad I never considered trading with him.

RE: WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ??? - b33rman - 10-05-2011

I wouldnt worry about it. You have more trades then him and he states in the feed back that he backed out to sale it for more money. That shows he seems to just be greedy (well he did ask on boards how to shill). So I think you are fine. Dont sweat it.

RE: WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ??? - folkertino - 10-05-2011

I actually rarely look at feedback rating. Board activity tells much more to me.

Besides having successfully traded with you in the past you're on the boards all the time, so a neutral or negative on your account won't at all stop me from trading with you again in the future.

RE: WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ??? - shezdoni - 10-05-2011

if he agreed to a trade with you, and it went through the trade tools, then he gets a well deserved neg.....

Please don't be afraid to give him one, as it is helping protect the other members on here, by leaving one.

Thank you!

RE: WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ??? - got watcha want - 10-05-2011

(10-05-2011, 02:25 AM)shezdoni Wrote: if he agreed to a trade with you, and it went through the trade tools, then he gets a well deserved neg.....

Please don't be afraid to give him one, as it is helping protect the other members on here, by leaving one.

Thank you!

OK, so at the moment he appearently has some kind of posting ban and can't respond to the thread, but can message me through our botched trade.

He has assured me that he will ship the cards that he now owes other traders. I don't want to destroy his feedback over him backing out of our trade.

Basically, if he is not scamming I don't want to create a "trader gone bad" for the rest of his pending trades.

If he is scamming, then this thread has disrupted his efforts to do so and the negative feedback won't really matter when he gets banned.

Better safe than sorry, that is what I told him in a trade message and he is not happy with me (that's if the language he is using is any indication).

Pingbling- he has stated that he is shipping your end of the trade.

RE: WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ??? - floydtown - 10-05-2011

he's lying, he is not banned