Beckett Message Boards
New here (Not new to trading) and looking for a trade! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+---- Forum: Trading (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-54.html)
+---- Thread: New here (Not new to trading) and looking for a trade! (/thread-1459917.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

New here (Not new to trading) and looking for a trade! - freeman12406 - 09-29-2011

Hey everyone!

I have an almost 500+ positive rep on another site and am looking to branch out and see if I can track down some more of my wants. Looking for the following guys...

- Colin Kaepernick
- John Skelton
- Nate Davis

My photobucket is in my signature, and I'm looking forward to meeting some different traders. Thanks!

-RJ

*There are a few things not in my bucket, and that's my recent '11 Topps Prime break where I killed it. Off the top of my head...

Julio Jones Level IV Auto Relic /515
Tom Brady/Wes Welker/Ryan Mallet/Shane Vereen Quad Relic Platinum /25
Von Miller Prime Auto /99
Austin Pettis Jumbo Relic /318
Mark Ingram quad Relic with 3 other players

Also got back from Panini

Shane Vereen Threads Lettermen Auto
Cam Newton quad GU with 3 other players

Pics will be added tonight

RE: New here (Not new to trading) and looking for a trade! - nuccionino - 09-29-2011

You need to add them to your ORG to trade, just a heads up Smile

RE: New here (Not new to trading) and looking for a trade! - freeman12406 - 09-29-2011

(09-29-2011, 01:35 PM)nuccionino Wrote: You need to add them to your ORG to trade, just a heads up Smile

I need to add what to my what? LOL, sorry this forum is vastly different than others. Whats my ORG? What do I need to add. Any help is greatly appreciated!

-RJ

RE: New here (Not new to trading) and looking for a trade! - floydtown - 09-29-2011

Welcome, To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums, there is a tutorial as well. Here are the links
New Traders Read first
Tutorial
FAQ

Thanks, Mod

RE: New here (Not new to trading) and looking for a trade! - freeman12406 - 09-29-2011

(09-29-2011, 01:41 PM)floydtown Wrote: Welcome, To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums, there is a tutorial as well. Here are the links
New Traders Read first
Tutorial
FAQ

Thanks, Mod

Thanks MOD,

Man that's gonna take forever! I have thousands of football cards! So the only way to trade, is if I individually put them in one by one? Yikes! I'll get on that this weekend then. Thanks!

-RJ

RE: New here (Not new to trading) and looking for a trade! - bucsfan7 - 09-29-2011

CMB for that Selmon jersey

(09-29-2011, 01:43 PM)bucsfan7 Wrote: CMB for that Selmon jersey

Well it looks like I can't trade until I get all my stuff in my bucket (and low-end tradelist) into my ORG. So let me work on that and then we'll talk. Sorry, I don't want to get in trouble here by not following the rules.

-RJ

RE: New here (Not new to trading) and looking for a trade! - floydtown - 09-29-2011

much appreciate your understanding

RE: New here (Not new to trading) and looking for a trade! - Marinoisking - 09-29-2011

You could just do like me....I just started out adding some of my more desirable cards...and everytime I got on Beckett I added a few more...I still do that some actually lol....I usually dont add base...I sometimes add one of each popular player so if somebody says they need it I can let them know I have more and add them if need be.

It takes a little bit to get in the swing...you will figure out the ORG pretty quick and there are a lot of people that are very easy to trade with around here!!

RE: New here (Not new to trading) and looking for a trade! - nuccionino - 09-29-2011

It is actually really easy and fast. I added 600 cards in about an hour. And just add more desirable cards, and keep adding when you have time. But the org is a nice feature.