Beckett Message Boards
Question on redemptions from Topps - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Question on redemptions from Topps (/thread-1459768.html)

Pages: 1 2

Question on redemptions from Topps - wampier - 09-28-2011

Once it show shipped, how long should it take before it actually gets to me?? Thinking about calling, I have a redemption that was marked as shipped around the 16th of Sept. that has not shown up yet... Thinking they hold them for a bit before they ship..

Kind of nervous, it is a blue bowman harper auto.

Thoughts?

RE: Question on redemptions from Topps - happy14027 - 09-28-2011

I have cards marked shipped with future dates on them-I have never found a correlation between saying shipped and actual delivery-sometimes it take months IE__BPBGPB8RJM

2011Bowman Platinum Baseball

2011 Bowman Platinum USA Autograph

Shipped

12/25/2011

RE: Question on redemptions from Topps - wampier - 09-28-2011

Well what baffels me is that they post a delivery confirmation number which is not in the system yet.. So I am wondering how long until they actually ship?

RE: Question on redemptions from Topps - woodrowsbat - 09-28-2011

It takes a while, perhaps up to a month. You may want to check that number also as it is a signature number,not a delivery confirmation number.
I had the exact thing happen.

RE: Question on redemptions from Topps - elfeo013 - 09-28-2011

mine was marked shipped but didnt go out till a month later.. i called Topps and they said that they only ship once they have "enough" to ship since they ship in bulk. good luck

RE: Question on redemptions from Topps - keyser soze - 09-28-2011

(09-28-2011, 01:24 PM)elfeo013 Wrote: mine was marked shipped but didnt go out till a month later.. i called Topps and they said that they only ship once they have "enough" to ship since they ship in bulk. good luck

This is correct. They electronically pull the tracking numbers, but they sit at Topps until they accumulate enough packages to qualify for "bulk" rates. A Topps rep told me that it typically takes one day to 2 weeks for them to accumulate enough, then they are sent and your tracking number will become active

RE: Question on redemptions from Topps - happy14027 - 09-28-2011

Wile it may be a signature number the fact is it says "SHIPPED 12/25/11" It as said te for over two months now
S9RG7DJIDD

2010Bowman Platinum Baseball
J.D. Martinez - BONUS - Refractor Autograph
Shipped
06/10/2011---marked shipped with this date in April 2011

TCBNBE1WLW
2010Topps Chrome
Mike Leake - Rookie Base Autograph
Shipped
04/11/2011------------also not yet received--Topps orrally says it as not sipped yet

RE: Question on redemptions from Topps - wampier - 09-28-2011

Thanks... Guess I will have a little more time to figure out if I want the sell the Harper or keep it.

RE: Question on redemptions from Topps - woodrowsbat - 09-28-2011

Wampier, my post was intended for you, sorry for any confusion.
For any hi-end cards, Topps has signature confirmation, different from delivery confirmation if you try to look it up in the usps system.
Happy. I don't know what to tell you as I have had 30 or so cards delivered via redemption this past year and once they are marked as shipped,have never had to wait more than a month.
Did you try a signature confirmation number? Actually look up sig confirmation?

RE: Question on redemptions from Topps - sesamestreet4life - 09-28-2011

(09-28-2011, 12:37 PM)wampier Wrote: Once it show shipped, how long should it take before it actually gets to me?? Thinking about calling, I have a redemption that was marked as shipped around the 16th of Sept. that has not shown up yet... Thinking they hold them for a bit before they ship..

Kind of nervous, it is a blue bowman harper auto.

Thoughts?

If it is marked shipped doesn't hurt to check with your post office about the tracking number. I had one marked shipped and did not realize it was sitting at my post office for a month waiting for a signature from me - I never got a signature notice, and Topps just seems to randomly require signature. One can say it is for high end cards, but I have gotten high end with no sig and the ones I had to sign for last were low end) Technically the post office should have sent it back to them after 15 days and yet did not do that either so Topps and the Post Office are both clowns and redemptions have really been a source of headache for me overall.

But yeah, when it has been marked as actually shipped on my Topps account, the card has actually been shipped.