Beckett Message Boards
Want Marino and Peyton #'ed cards!! also looking for Fitzpatrick - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+---- Forum: Trading (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-54.html)
+---- Thread: Want Marino and Peyton #'ed cards!! also looking for Fitzpatrick (/thread-1459320.html)

Pages: 1 2

Want Marino and Peyton #'ed cards!! also looking for Fitzpatrick - Marinoisking - 09-24-2011

So I now have almost 500 different Marino cards...inclduing autos,patches,Patch autos,rookies,and low numbered cards

and I have about 180 Peyton Mannings...and same thing as Marino...have several autos,Mem,Rookies,Low Numbered cards...

I have a huge chunk of the Marino base....except for a few of the higher ends and from the years I took a break from the hobby 07-09

Not as big a collection of Peyton but I am still after them.

I would be interested in about any serial cards of these two guys....even if I already have them.

I really have too many to add them to my ORG so about all that is listed are my dupes....

So If you have some numbered cards of these guys or a decent lot of base please LMK!!

Also looking for Fitzpatrick....you know me and my QB collecting...and Fitz is one of my favorite current QB's!!

RE: Want Marino and Peyton #'ed cards!! - Marinoisking - 09-24-2011

almost got the first deal done....I know more people have to have some Marino and Mannings!!

RE: Want Marino and Peyton #'ed cards!! - chuckfe248 - 09-25-2011

(09-24-2011, 09:00 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: So I now have almost 500 different Marino cards...inclduing autos,patches,Patch autos,rookies,and low numbered cards

and I have about 180 Peyton Mannings...and same thing as Marino...have several autos,Mem,Rookies,Low Numbered cards...

I have a huge chunk of the Marino base....except for a few of the higher ends and from the years I took a break from the hobby 07-09

Not as big a collection of Peyton but I am still after them.

I would be interested in about any serial cards of these two guys....even if I already have them.

I really have too many to add them to my ORG so about all that is listed are my dupes....

So If you have some numbered cards of these guys or a decent lot of base please LMK!!

I HAVE A NICE 2002 DONRUSS CLASSICS PAST & PRESENT DAN MARINO & JOHN ELWAY DUAL GAME-WORN JERSEY NUMBERED 004/100. YOU CAN SEE THIS IN MY PHOTOBUCKET UNDER CHUCKFE

RE: Want Marino and Peyton #'ed cards!! - tebowrocks - 09-25-2011

i got a peyton rookie please pm me if you are interested

RE: Want Marino and Peyton #'ed cards!! - Marinoisking - 09-25-2011

(09-25-2011, 01:04 PM)tebowrocks Wrote: i got a peyton rookie please pm me if you are interested

not unless its a really High end rookie like SP
I have TONS of Peyton rookies and pretty much have all the ones that are 50BV or less
(09-25-2011, 05:21 AM)chuckfe248 Wrote: I HAVE A NICE 2002 DONRUSS CLASSICS PAST & PRESENT DAN MARINO & JOHN ELWAY DUAL GAME-WORN JERSEY NUMBERED 004/100. YOU CAN SEE THIS IN MY PHOTOBUCKET UNDER CHUCKFE

I really dont collect Multi Player cards of my PC guys unless ofcourse the card was of Marino and Peyton....but I still might be interested...it would just depend on what you want in return

RE: Want Marino and Peyton #'ed cards!! also looking for Fitzpatrick - coureymarshall - 09-26-2011

would sell this to you or do a 1 for 1 trade possibly. card is serialized out of #/100 (rare rookie)
(card has shiny, atomic refractor-like gloss)

[Image: manning3.jpg]

[Image: manning4.jpg]

RE: Want Marino and Peyton #'ed cards!! also looking for Fitzpatrick - philly eagle in az - 09-26-2011

Check me I added some Dannys

RE: Want Marino and Peyton #'ed cards!! - tebowrocks - 09-26-2011

(09-25-2011, 11:16 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: not unless its a really High end rookie like SP
I have TONS of Peyton rookies and pretty much have all the ones that are 50BV or less

I really dont collect Multi Player cards of my PC guys unless ofcourse the card was of Marino and Peyton....but I still might be interested...it would just depend on what you want in return

its a skybox

RE: Want Marino and Peyton #'ed cards!! also looking for Fitzpatrick - r23b - 09-26-2011

Have Mannings Absolute RC (Hobby Version)

RE: Want Marino and Peyton #'ed cards!! also looking for Fitzpatrick - Marinoisking - 09-26-2011

thanks guys...but not really looking for many Manning rookies....I have a half a box full of differnt ones...but if somebody is looking to trade one at a good deal I would be interested...
I would LOVE to have a Fitzpatrick auto and would trade good for one....also really interested in Marino and Manning numbered cards or base in lots....the newer the better.