Beckett Message Boards
Last couple months of Braun pick ups. 05 bowman chrome xfractor and triple au - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Last couple months of Braun pick ups. 05 bowman chrome xfractor and triple au (/thread-1457632.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Last couple months of Braun pick ups. 05 bowman chrome xfractor and triple au - jtulliakat0628 - 09-12-2011

Well, when my last class ended at 1:00, I was finally able to scan the rest of the Brauns that I have picked up in the last couple months. Mostly saving, selling cards and couple hundred buckes of my financial aid, dont worry I am already starting to pay it back. lol Be on the look out soon enough for me to make my official Ryan Braun PC thread. I have seen Alex, Wayne, Al and others do it and I need to get around to doing that, I like those threads because its cool to see what everyone collects and their collections.

Anyways I hope you enjoy and thanks for looking.

[Image: ryanbraun16.jpg]

[Image: ryanbraun15.jpg]

I only need the 206 chrome red /25 to complete the rainbow. Definetly will try and hook somebody up with some cards if you know where one is at.

[Image: ryanbraun13.jpg]

[Image: ryanbraun14.jpg]

My first 1/1 and the seller on the bay worked with me alot to get me a good deal compared to what he was selling it for.
[Image: ryanbraun12.jpg]

Pic doesnt do this one justice.
[Image: ryanbraun10-1.jpg]

This is my new cream of my crop!
[Image: ryanbraun11.jpg]

Again, thanks for looking and for the person/people that will say please put these in either the "Official Mailday" thread or just make one mailday thread and update it, I rather not and go ahead and skip this thread so you can save me and others trouble! Thanks a bunch my peeps!

RE: Last couple months of Braun pick ups. 05 bowman chrome xfractor and triple au - alexs64 - 09-12-2011

Very awesome pickups man!!! I didn't know you were picking up those big dogs!!! Good for you, that super is SICK!!!

RE: Last couple months of Braun pick ups. 05 bowman chrome xfractor and triple au - jtulliakat0628 - 09-12-2011

(09-12-2011, 05:22 PM)alexs64 Wrote: Very awesome pickups man!!! I didn't know you were picking up those big dogs!!! Good for you, that super is SICK!!!

Thanks alot bud.

I was waiting to get them all together before I scanned them and put them on here. Not to mention the scans on SHSU campus are alot nicer and more sharp than my scanner.

I am still super pumped about the 1/1. I keep taking a few peeks at it, the triple and the bowman chrome every day

RE: Last couple months of Braun pick ups. 05 bowman chrome xfractor and triple au - kata78 - 09-12-2011

Wow that Superfractor is outrageous. Awesome card.

RE: Last couple months of Braun pick ups. 05 bowman chrome xfractor and triple au - alexs64 - 09-12-2011

HAHA!! That's why we pick them up, to enjoy them!

RE: Last couple months of Braun pick ups. 05 bowman chrome xfractor and triple au - jtulliakat0628 - 09-12-2011

(09-12-2011, 05:39 PM)kata78 Wrote: Wow that Superfractor is outrageous. Awesome card.

Thanks alot man. The guy was trying to sell it for 280.00 but he accepted my 170 offer, I am definetly happy with it.

A PSA 10 too! That caught my attention cause sometimes, alot of the xfractors, mosaics and supers have bad centering issues but not this one.

RE: Last couple months of Braun pick ups. 05 bowman chrome xfractor and triple au - kata78 - 09-12-2011

(09-12-2011, 05:47 PM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: Thanks alot man. The guy was trying to sell it for 280.00 but he accepted my 170 offer, I am definetly happy with it.

A PSA 10 too! That caught my attention cause sometimes, alot of the xfractors, mosaics and supers have bad centering issues but not this one.

Yeah when I saw the PSA 10 on it i was like "whoa!" Sweet card.

(09-12-2011, 05:39 PM)alexs64 Wrote: HAHA!! That's why we pick them up, to enjoy them!

I know right! It would be nice to find the red one as well. Listen to me, already talkin about more when I just got these!lol
(09-12-2011, 05:54 PM)kata78 Wrote: Yeah when I saw the PSA 10 on it i was like "whoa!" Sweet card.

That is a pretty nice compliment coming from a guy whos cards in their sig BLOWS away my entire collection in any and every way!lol

Appreciate it man.

RE: Last couple months of Braun pick ups. 05 bowman chrome xfractor and triple au - lobos1974 - 09-12-2011

Those are some nice cards. That XFractor is a awesome. I just recently started a Mike Stanton PC. I posted a thread with some pics last week. My avatar is still my favorite recent card though. Good luck on the Red Refractor. If I happen to see one, I will let you know. Thanks for sharing the awesome pictures.

RE: Last couple months of Braun pick ups. 05 bowman chrome xfractor and triple au - ricelynnevans75 - 09-12-2011

Great pickups!