Beckett Message Boards
Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This... - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Hockey (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This... (/thread-1456545.html)

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(LEAFS, pg. 50) - scarrman - 09-21-2011

Here's my lone Leafs patch.

[Image: 0506TheCupNobleNumberMcDonald-Sittl.jpg]

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(LEAFS, pg. 50) - irbefan4life - 09-21-2011

This one is mine. Jonas Gustavsson patch #/6 which features the letters A and F, or A and P from the Maple Leafs logo. The patch is very nice, however a shifting down by about a centimeter would have taken the card from nice, to pure maple leaf sickness!

[Image: gustavssonpatchleafs.jpg]

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(LEAFS, pg. 50) - wickabee - 09-21-2011

I'm changing my vote to bimola's Sundin Ultimate 16/35

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(LEAFS, pg. 50) - bluefrozencanuck - 09-21-2011

(09-21-2011, 02:10 PM)jafi1972 Wrote: Don't know if this one would count but here is a little cup of coffee for you

[Image: scan0057.jpg]
My vote goes to the Sundin with the M&P in it.
I vote for Horton

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(LEAFS, pg. 50) - ricebondsmntna2young - 09-22-2011

The new entries are beautiful cards to be sure. It's as if you can't submit a card without some lettering involved this time around.

But the needle hasn't moved much since this afternoon and if THESE new ones aren't going to shake off any votes for bimola's ridiculous crop, we might be able to call this early tomorrow morning.

Leafs Vote

bimola's Sundin (16/35) Ultimate : 6? (cheat; rice; powell; wick; ono?; crawler?)
bimola's Sittler Enshrined: 4 (bonnev; vadim; pretzel; iluv; alto)
bimola's Sundin (30/35) Ultimate : 1 (jafi)
jafi1972's Horton UM: 1 (blue)

(09-21-2011, 05:28 PM)irbefan4life Wrote: This is unfair, I keep getting an error with my bucket and I cannot scroll to show my Leafs patch at the moment. Darn technology!
(09-21-2011, 05:36 PM)scarrman Wrote: Man this sucks, I gotta Sittler patch to post but I'm sitting here at work and can't post for at least another 3 or 4 hours! Our work system won't even display what you guys (gals?) are posting either.

Don't worry guys...we'll leave it open for as long as you need to get your cards up and get them properly voted on. We want as many cards to be seen before closing the vote so I'll open the Leafs round for 24 more hours or longer if need be.

The Leafs round is supposed to be a big deal and I can think of a few others that are going to require more than a day to suss out. If I close a round early, it's only because I'm getting no indications that there are further cards to be seen. Speak up any time if you think I'm closing too early.

(09-21-2011, 05:17 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Leafs Preliminary Vote

bimola's Sittler Enshrined: 4 (bonnev; vadim; pretzel; iluv; alto)
bimola's Sundin (leaf patch) Ultimate : 4? (cheat; rice; ono?; crawler?)
bimola's Sundin (wording patch) Ultimate : 1 (jafi)
ricebondsmntna2young's Giguere Ultimate: 1 (wick)

The only questions left are which of bimola's cards will win out (and also win wickabee's vote once he logs back in.)

In the meantime, let's see some more Leafs!

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(LEAFS, pg. 50) - wickabee - 09-22-2011

Sorry I took away your one vote there, Rice.
That Sundin is just too much, though. Not to mention all the others that have since come through. I had a tough time changing my vote.

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(LEAFS, pg. 50) - ricebondsmntna2young - 09-22-2011

(09-22-2011, 12:29 AM)wickabee Wrote: Sorry I took away your one vote there, Rice.
That Sundin is just too much, though. Not to mention all the others that have since come through. I had a tough time changing my vote.

Haha, if you look at the post above, it wasn't if but when. I actually hope, going forward, that people feel comfortable changing their votes; it lessens the advantage from posting a very sick card early on compared to late entries. In this case, at least to me, it's clear Bimola's stuff is a cut or two or three above...

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(LEAFS, pg. 50) - doddy3737 - 09-22-2011

Iam in for the sittler.

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(LEAFS, pg. 50) - mrspudhead - 09-22-2011

My vote is for Sittler ITG. Spud

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(LEAFS, pg. 50) - ty4orce - 09-22-2011

My vote is for Sittler ITG....Enshrined.......incredible that old stitching in the leaf......