Beckett Message Boards
Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This... - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Hockey (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This... (/thread-1456545.html)

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(LEAFS, pg. 50) - bonnev659 - 09-21-2011

more nice patches

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(LEAFS, pg. 50) - alto4life - 09-21-2011

Sittler Patch gets my vote!

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(LEAFS, pg. 50) - irbefan4life - 09-21-2011

This is unfair, I keep getting an error with my bucket and I cannot scroll to show my Leafs patch at the moment. Darn technology!

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(LEAFS, pg. 50) - scarrman - 09-21-2011

Man this sucks, I gotta Sittler patch to post but I'm sitting here at work and can't post for at least another 3 or 4 hours! Our work system won't even display what you guys (gals?) are posting either.

(09-21-2011, 05:28 PM)irbefan4life Wrote: This is unfair, I keep getting an error with my bucket and I cannot scroll to show my Leafs patch at the moment. Darn technology!

I know, it can be annoying hope it is fix soon

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(LEAFS, pg. 50) - ricebondsmntna2young - 09-21-2011

(09-21-2011, 05:28 PM)irbefan4life Wrote: This is unfair, I keep getting an error with my bucket and I cannot scroll to show my Leafs patch at the moment. Darn technology!
(09-21-2011, 05:36 PM)scarrman Wrote: Man this sucks, I gotta Sittler patch to post but I'm sitting here at work and can't post for at least another 3 or 4 hours! Our work system won't even display what you guys (gals?) are posting either.

Don't worry guys...we'll leave it open for as long as you need to get your cards up and get them properly voted on. We want as many cards to be seen before closing the vote so I'll open the Leafs round for 24 more hours or longer if need be.

The Leafs round is supposed to be a big deal and I can think of a few others that are going to require more than a day to suss out. If I close a round early, it's only because I'm getting no indications that there are further cards to be seen. Speak up any time if you think I'm closing too early.

(09-21-2011, 05:17 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Leafs Preliminary Vote

bimola's Sittler Enshrined: 4 (bonnev; vadim; pretzel; iluv; alto)
bimola's Sundin (leaf patch) Ultimate : 4? (cheat; rice; ono?; crawler?)
bimola's Sundin (wording patch) Ultimate : 1 (jafi)
ricebondsmntna2young's Giguere Ultimate: 1 (wick)

The only questions left are which of bimola's cards will win out (and also win wickabee's vote once he logs back in.)

In the meantime, let's see some more Leafs!

glad we added to it

(09-21-2011, 06:07 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Don't worry guys...we'll leave it open for as long as you need to get your cards up and get them properly voted on. We want as many cards to be seen before closing the vote so I'll open the Leafs round for 24 more hours or longer if need be.

The Leafs round is supposed to be a big deal and I can think of a few others that are going to require more than a day to suss out. If I close a round early, it's only because I'm getting no indications that there are further cards to be seen. Speak up any time if you think I'm closing too early.

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(LEAFS, pg. 50) - mrspudhead - 09-21-2011

I'm at my university library doing late research tonight. Glad to see others will have time to post. I'll hold my vote until tomorrow. Spud

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(LEAFS, pg. 50) - powelldu - 09-21-2011

Sundin 16/35, very cool

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(LEAFS, pg. 50) - iluvladies5015 - 09-21-2011

I'm still torn between the Sundin 16/35 and the Sittler. My vote my change, but for right now I'm sticking with the Sittler