Beckett Message Boards
Marquee Vs Triple Threads Discuss - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Marquee Vs Triple Threads Discuss (/thread-1453996.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Marquee Vs Triple Threads Discuss - ELevin99 - 08-19-2011

So if you had to choose between one of those which one would you pick? Please tell me why also. I am trying to decide which case I will buy....Marquee will be a little bit cheaper per box, but it seems like Triple threads is the nicer product.

RE: Marquee Vs Triple Threads Discuss - krykslr - 08-19-2011

Triple Threads for sure.....they've boosted the product with more hits per box this year.....I wish i could buy a case....but it's going to be a box or maybe two for me....

RE: Marquee Vs Triple Threads Discuss - bustin 5 knots - 08-19-2011

I would definitely go Marquee, I have never liked the looks of triple threads

RE: Marquee Vs Triple Threads Discuss - rickpht - 08-19-2011

I would go with Marquee. Looking at the checklist it just seems more solid than the watered down (imo) checklist of Triple Threads. Sure they did add an extra hit in Triple Threads, but most likely it is going to be a jersey card of a middle of the road player. And if you are trying to sell, you won't make any money off of it. I have opened Triple Threads in the past and have been dissapointed each time. I will only stick to buying singles now. So it is time for something new. Marquee I think is the best bang for your buck with the best possibilities to get solid pulls.

RE: Marquee Vs Triple Threads Discuss - demondukk - 08-19-2011

I would say Marquee also. Alot of on card autos, Triple Thread style hits are also included. Nice looking jumbo relics & there are gonna Manny Pacquiao autos in there too. If you pull one of him, that almost helps with the case price.

RE: Marquee Vs Triple Threads Discuss - chaseman210 - 08-19-2011

I would choose Topps Marquee if I could buy a case.

RE: Marquee Vs Triple Threads Discuss - joe callahan13 - 08-19-2011

I am excited for the Marquee. I am with bustin though, I hate the triple threads designs so I am biased. Those die cut letters that all the relics show through look so stupid.

RE: Marquee Vs Triple Threads Discuss - elfeo013 - 08-19-2011

I would go with Marquee just because of the cheaper price, less water down hits, and I have had bad luck with triple threads in the past (mainly got autos of players nobody cares about)

RE: Marquee Vs Triple Threads Discuss - franciscomarina - 08-19-2011

I guess that I am the only one that had good luck with Triple Threads last year. I did great with the 4 boxes I got. This year I will split between the two, just to try the new product.

RE: Marquee Vs Triple Threads Discuss - chasescardcave - 08-19-2011

Marquee 100%! The chances of hitting something worth the box in Triple Threads is rare even this year. Marquee has a nicer look and a nicer checklist.