Beckett Message Boards
New Hunt For Me - Help If You Can - Every QB that has ever started for the Skins RC - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: New Hunt For Me - Help If You Can - Every QB that has ever started for the Skins RC (/thread-1453254.html)

Pages: 1 2

New Hunt For Me - Help If You Can - Every QB that has ever started for the Skins RC - kvh18 - 08-14-2011

Okay, i am going to start digging tomorrow to see how many of these i already have. Here is the list.

Allot of these guys towards the bottom wont have any cards at all and as i figgure out if any exist i will remove them. This is going to be a long project but i am excited to start.

Rex Grossman
Donovan McNabb
Jason Campbell - Have
Todd Collins - Have
Mark Brunell - Have
Patrick Ramsey - Have
Tim Hasselbeck
Shane Matthews
Danny Wuerffel
Tony Banks
Jeff George - Have - (1990)(2001 in skins Uni)
Brad Johnson
Trent Green - - Have
Gus Frerotte
Heath Shuler - - Have (1994 Upperdeck Collectors Choice)
John Friesz - Have - (1990 Score)
Rich Gannon - Have - (1990 Pro Set)
Cary Conklin - Have - (1990 Score)
Mark Rypien - Have -(1989Topps) (1989 Pro Set)
Stan Humphries
Jeff Rutledge
Doug Williams - Have
Jay Schroeder
Ed Rubbert - Does NOT Exist
Joe Theismann
Mike Kruczek - Have (1977 Topps)*
Billy Kilmer - - Have
Randy Johnson - Have (1976 Topps)*
Sonny Jurgensen
Jim Ninowski - Have (1959 Topps)*
Dick Shiner
Norm Snead - NEED 1964 TOPPS
Ralph Guglielmi
Eagle Day
Eddie LeBaron
Al Dorow - Have (1955 Bowman)*
Jack Scarbath NEED - 1953 Bowman
Sammy Baugh
Harry Gilmer
Tommy Mont
Jim Youel
Jack Jacobs
Frank Filchock
George Cafego
Roy Zimmerman
Frank Filchock
Jim German
Bill Hartman
Sammy Baugh

* = Waiting on card in mail

RE: New Hunt For Me - Help If You Can - Every QB that has ever started for the Skins RC - koolkellygirl - 08-14-2011

I've got a decent Rypien...

RE: New Hunt For Me - Help If You Can - Every QB that has ever started for the Skins RC - kvh18 - 08-14-2011

Advice - Should i search for Rookie Cards or try to find the earliest card they have in a skins uniform, (They didnt draft very many of these guys)

RE: New Hunt For Me - Help If You Can - Every QB that has ever started for the Skins RC - gangstippie - 08-14-2011

I have some Ramseys. Just looking for base RCs?

RE: New Hunt For Me - Help If You Can - Every QB that has ever started for the Skins RC - kvh18 - 08-14-2011

(08-14-2011, 10:08 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: I've got a decent Rypien...

I may have it already, will check tomorrow. THANKS!

RE: New Hunt For Me - Help If You Can - Every QB that has ever started for the Skins RC - Marinoisking - 08-14-2011

I have a lot of the ones you need my friend....My dad is a HUGEE Skins fan so he has kinda ravaged my Redskin collection but I do have lots of the rookies you need. Shoot me a PM.

I do have one of the better ones...I have Theismann's RC and I could trade that to ya as well as the others....I have Mcnabbs rookie and some cards of him in his redskin uni so I can trade you both if you want.

I wouldnt mind having a Mark Rypien auto if anybody has an extra.....he was my favorite player from the time I was born up until about age 3 when I converted to a Fin fan Smile

RE: New Hunt For Me - Help If You Can - Every QB that has ever started for the Skins RC - stocktonkevin - 08-15-2011

I tried to send you a trade offer, but it wont accept because you dont have your address inputted.

RE: New Hunt For Me - Help If You Can - Every QB that has ever started for the Skins RC - kvh18 - 08-15-2011

Updated. Let me know if you can help.

RE: New Hunt For Me - Help If You Can - Every QB that has ever started for the Skins RC - patsfan129 - 08-15-2011

(08-14-2011, 10:16 PM)kvh18 Wrote: Advice - Should i search for Rookie Cards or try to find the earliest card they have in a skins uniform, (They didnt draft very many of these guys)

go RCs defiantly

RE: New Hunt For Me - Help If You Can - Every QB that has ever started for the Skins RC - stocktonkevin - 08-15-2011

open offer sent, check my org, I think I have some your looking for.