Beckett Message Boards
OT- "OUR" Little Collection Addition - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: OT- "OUR" Little Collection Addition (/thread-1450757.html)

Pages: 1 2

OT- "OUR" Little Collection Addition - itsdagooch - 07-30-2011

My wife HATES cards. HATES. If she left me, she'd send me down the road packing with all my white boxes. She could care less for them..... As a couple, however, we do share one thing, our love for The Beatles. Our entire living room is covered in Beatles Mem, Framed Pictures/Posters etc etc. I was recently able to pickup something that would trump all that we had collected before. So I thought I would share it here, with my FB friends, hope you can appreciate.....I know the wife did when I brought it home. I won it for a VERY good price in a silent auction. $100.

Without further adieu...

/.
8 x10 with Authenticity paperwork

Some guy named Paul

[Image: Untitled.jpg]

RE: OT- "OUR" Little Collection Addition - p18mann - 07-30-2011

for $100 THATS A STEAL

RE: OT- "OUR" Little Collection Addition - itsdagooch - 07-30-2011

"highway robbery" is the way i'd put it

RE: OT- "OUR" Little Collection Addition - deuce6000 - 07-30-2011

Awesome when you can get something you like and make the wife happy at the same time!

RE: OT- "OUR" Little Collection Addition - ripkenfan72 - 07-30-2011

Wow congrats on the awesome pickup Smile It's awesome when you can share a hobby/past time with your better-half. It make it all the more worthwhile Big Grin

RE: OT- "OUR" Little Collection Addition - stefanjwhite - 07-30-2011

Awesome pick-up! That's a great pic, I have the beatles #1 cd in the car, cause I love the yellow submarine, I always skipped over paperback writer because of the intro, but listened to the whole thing the other day, and it's always in my head now, the soundtrack to a boring existence.

RE: OT- "OUR" Little Collection Addition - estuaryman - 07-30-2011

That really is a steal!! Mum would love that. She saw The Beatles live in London back in the 1960's, a couple of years before she met Dad. He still has an original copy of "With The Beatles" at home. It amazes me how generation after generation love their music...their last studio album was released 41 years ago!!

RE: OT- "OUR" Little Collection Addition - patsfan129 - 07-30-2011

nice pickup man!

RE: OT- "OUR" Little Collection Addition - ugameck - 07-30-2011

who is Raul Cul?

Smile

nice pickup!!! i got a Hank Aaron autographed 1st addition "If I had a Hammer" at an auction (the people there weren't the sportsy type) - for $20.

Yours, however, has mass appeal - and is indeed one heck of a highway robbery....one to shut down the border for!

Nice!!!!

RE: OT- "OUR" Little Collection Addition - gangstippie - 07-30-2011

Thief! I just called 911 and gave them your address. Expect a knock at the door.

Nice pickup!