Beckett Message Boards
August Freebie Month Is Back!!! 1 Year Anniversary!!! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: August Freebie Month Is Back!!! 1 Year Anniversary!!! (/thread-1449032.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: August Freebie Month Is Back!!! 1 Year Anniversary!!! - reido918 - 07-26-2011

(07-26-2011, 09:04 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Please do! We enjoy new perspectives around here, and it is a way to let people get to know you a bit..

I'll do my best not to embarrass myself.

RE: August Freebie Month Is Back!!! 1 Year Anniversary!!! - koolkellygirl - 07-26-2011

(07-26-2011, 09:18 AM)reido918 Wrote: I'll do my best not to embarrass myself.

Have you read some of the posts around here? You would be in pretty good company..

Oh, this, from one of our *senior* members...He may not be red faced, but I am! I can't get it outta my head!!! I need to seek counseling..
[Image: gonzo.jpg]

RE: August Freebie Month Is Back!!! 1 Year Anniversary!!! - koolkellygirl - 07-28-2011

Bumping for August!

RE: August Freebie Month Is Back!!! 1 Year Anniversary!!! - ftballcardz - 07-28-2011

Count me again for this year. Last year was a lot of fun to send out those surprise packages.

Who are my main collects?? Hines Ward of course, Rocky Bleier or any of the Steeler's from the 70's teams.

RE: August Freebie Month Is Back!!! 1 Year Anniversary!!! - alanch - 07-28-2011

Would like to add toploaders to my list of needs if anybody has any extra that they can part with. Thanks!

RE: August Freebie Month Is Back!!! 1 Year Anniversary!!! - Duchovny2 - 07-28-2011

Ok I think I have what I was looking for for my packages coming in. I did something similar to this a year and a half ago at Christmas, sent out some "Golden Packs". I'm going to put together some packs for a few people, and I have a few addresses but I'll need more since I've lost all my info from my old account and haven't traded here in a year and a half. Since I can't send everyone something, I apologize if you don't get a package from me. Just so happens I have a few things lying around that would go nicely into a few people's collections, plus I missed a few people with my golden packs the last go around. When I have them ready, I'll countdown like everyone else, LOL!

KoolKelly, perhaps I could trouble you for a few addresses this weekend please? I'll return the favor I promise

RE: August Freebie Month Is Back!!! 1 Year Anniversary!!! - giantfan270 - 07-28-2011

(07-22-2011, 11:05 AM)soccerscrub Wrote: Don't get me wrong, I don't mind her picking another QB or Team,,,,But ELI???? lol, my wife got a laugh out of it. Especially because of how much I couldn't stand when he came into the league saying he wasn't going to play for the Chargers (insert whiney baby voice)... It's all good though, I'm glad she is enjoying the cards.

Smart Girl!

RE: August Freebie Month Is Back!!! 1 Year Anniversary!!! - jdetter23 - 07-28-2011

Can we get like a sticky thread with addresses of members or something so we can send some packages without having to ask them directly what their address is lol adds to the surprise.

RE: August Freebie Month Is Back!!! 1 Year Anniversary!!! - deuce6000 - 07-28-2011

I'm not sure anyone would want there addresses just out there on a public forum. It's easy enough to ask members that you see gave them feedback.

RE: August Freebie Month Is Back!!! 1 Year Anniversary!!! - jdetter23 - 07-28-2011

makes sense lol didn't think of that