Beckett Message Boards
4:00 an PST..am i the only one watching the Open? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Golf (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: 4:00 an PST..am i the only one watching the Open? (/thread-1448337.html)

4:00 an PST..am i the only one watching the Open? - chibearsboy - 07-16-2011

am i the only one up @ 4:00 am PST watching the Open championship??
every year,..every round..

RE: 4:00 an PST..am i the only one watching the Open? - chibearsboy - 07-16-2011

guess so... golfers are a dying breed here i see...shame...

RE: 4:00 an PST..am i the only one watching the Open? - Denbro17 - 07-16-2011

Nope! I went to bed early and set my alarm to get up and watch my boy Rickie Fowler shoot a 68!

RE: 4:00 an PST..am i the only one watching the Open? - chibearsboy - 07-16-2011

(07-16-2011, 10:50 AM)Denbro17 Wrote: Nope! I went to bed early and set my alarm to get up and watch my boy Rickie Fowler shoot a 68!
NICE! i was hoping i wasnt the only loon on here..LOL
Dang, is that kid good or what? just KILLS a golfball...and how about the ol' man Tom? he has such a driving golf shot and just flushes it every time...he still makes me shake my head..he is so fun to watch still...wow

(07-16-2011, 11:02 AM)chibearsboy Wrote: NICE! i was hoping i wasnt the only loon on here..LOL
Dang, is that kid good or what? just KILLS a golfball...and how about the ol' man Tom? he has such a driving golf shot and just flushes it every time...he still makes me shake my head..he is so fun to watch still...wow

Yeah I'm probably to youngest person here to actually follow golf religiously (im only 19) haha I go to the same college Rickie just left, so i've obviously got to root for him! Yeah watching Tom was one of my favorite moments of this years open so far. You can tell he plays just for the fun of the game and nothing else! I'm just hoping an american can win it... I'm tired of all this talk that Americans are done in Golf

(07-16-2011, 11:06 AM)Denbro17 Wrote: Yeah I'm probably to youngest person here to actually follow golf religiously (im only 19) haha I go to the same college Rickie just left, so i've obviously got to root for him! Yeah watching Tom was one of my favorite moments of this years open so far. You can tell he plays just for the fun of the game and nothing else! I'm just hoping an american can win it... I'm tired of all this talk that Americans are done in Golf

Na..we arent done,just a smaller world now with many great players..one of these kids will get it started here...and then the roll begins...that johnson kid is a dandy and so is glover.

(07-16-2011, 11:51 AM)chibearsboy Wrote: Na..we arent done,just a smaller world now with many great players..one of these kids will get it started here...and then the roll begins...that johnson kid is a dandy and so is glover.

Yeah for sure. Dustin Johnson is lookin really good. I'm still waiting for the return of Tiger!! I still am a die hard Tiger fan. He'll always be my favorite golfer. I remember whenever I was in elementary me and my dad watched him every Sunday together religiously! haha