Beckett Message Boards
What does everyone look like? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: What does everyone look like? (/thread-1448086.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: What does everyone look like? - ricky williams 34 - 09-10-2011

Haircut and some new threads! Nice look for you Gonzo!! Smile

RE: What does everyone look like? - CowboysFanatic - 09-12-2011

Here is me and my family I made this vid not long after finding out i have 1 inoperable benign brain tumor and several arachnoid cysts about a year ago, but so far i only have real bad head pains and have to wear hearing aids so i consider myself perty lucky. I have been very blessed in life and choose not to live worried about what i cant change.
I wanted my daughter to have something that shows my love for her if im not around when she is older. I plan to make them every year or so as she gets older and one day hopefully we can watch them together.

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7MPzWj1F7w0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RE: What does everyone look like? - rgf17 - 09-12-2011

(09-12-2011, 02:19 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: Here is me and my family I made this vid not long after finding out i have 1 inoperable benign brain tumor and several arachnoid cysts about a year ago, but so far i only have real bad head pains and have to wear hearing aids so i consider myself perty lucky. I have been very blessed in life and choose not to live worried about what i cant change.
I wanted my daughter to have something that shows my love for her if im not around when she is older. I plan to make them every year or so as she gets older and one day hopefully we can watch them together.

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7MPzWj1F7w0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

too cool man. too cool.

RE: What does everyone look like? - superynaldo - 09-12-2011

(09-12-2011, 02:19 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: Here is me and my family I made this vid not long after finding out i have 1 inoperable benign brain tumor and several arachnoid cysts about a year ago, but so far i only have real bad head pains and have to wear hearing aids so i consider myself perty lucky. I have been very blessed in life and choose not to live worried about what i cant change.

Wow... I am speechless on this one man... I hope you are doing ok... My wifes brother was cut into last year with a tumor the size of a grapefruit pressing into his brain... So far he has done pretty good, and as far as I know it looks like after chemo and radiation, he has so far come up clear with no regrowth... Seeing what he and my wife and her family have gone through this last year makes me know exactly where you are coming from... Just take it one day at a time... I am sure you will pull through...

(09-12-2011, 04:05 PM)rgf17 Wrote: too cool man. too cool.

Thanks, that my worldWink
(09-12-2011, 04:53 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Wow... I am speechless on this one man... I hope you are doing ok... My wifes brother was cut into last year with a tumor the size of a grapefruit pressing into his brain... So far he has done pretty good, and as far as I know it looks like after chemo and radiation, he has so far come up clear with no regrowth... Seeing what he and my wife and her family have gone through this last year makes me know exactly where you are coming from... Just take it one day at a time... I am sure you will pull through...

Oh im great man, thanks. Well sorta head has been killing me regularly perdy much everyday the past week after being really quiet for 2 months, wish i could just roll up a fattie like i use to pre-kiddo lol. Just learning to love life for what it is and stay positive. Im blessed though to have a awesome kiddo and lovely wife, wouldnt change a thing.

The doc didnt put any sorta well you got this long to live kinda label on me so im very thankful. Hope your buddy is doing well, from what i been told brain surgery is extremely complicated even today. But he made it through so thats half the problem over with right there, wish him the best.

RE: What does everyone look like? - superynaldo - 09-12-2011

(09-12-2011, 04:58 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: Thanks, that my worldWink

Oh im great man, thanks. Well sorta head has been killing me regularly perdy much everyday the past week after being really quiet for 2 months, wish i could just roll up a fattie like i use to pre-kiddo lol. Just learning to love life for what it is and stay positive. Im blessed though to have a awesome kiddo and lovely wife, wouldnt change a thing.

The doc didnt put any sorta well you got this long to live kinda label on me so im very thankful. Hope your buddy is doing well, from what i been told brain surgery is extremely complicated even today. But he made it through so thats half the problem over with right there, wish him the best.

Thanks!!!

RE: What does everyone look like? - chibearsboy - 09-12-2011

(09-10-2011, 09:23 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Got a haircut!
[Image: 4bccaa63-orig.jpg]

are you freekin kidding me...who is the college kid?!?

RE: What does everyone look like? - ftballcardz - 09-12-2011

Wow... this thread has been on here since July and I'm just now coming across it.... I must be clueless. Some great pics on here. Guess its my turn to scare the lot of ya...

[Image: scan0003.jpg]

This is from a couple years back pictured with my cousin .......I'm the one without the hat.

RE: What does everyone look like? - slufan83 - 09-12-2011

Never posted here I guess...

[Image: 2011-08-14_17-28-20_167-1.jpg]

this thread has totally ruined my perception of just about everyone. I had pictured in my head hardcore decked out in go-go gadget gear collectors hidden away in a man cave or ladies lair with a large assortment of magnifying glasses and jewelers glasses, feverishly pouring over every little detail of that next great auto.