Beckett Message Boards
New signature test AND establishment of the pbean Appreciation Society - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: New signature test AND establishment of the pbean Appreciation Society (/thread-1446784.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

New signature test AND establishment of the pbean Appreciation Society - sconnienation3 - 07-06-2011

So pbean had a card that I desperately wanted but was a gift to him from another Beckett member. I have been searching for a 'C' for a few years now to complete a little project for my signature. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, pbean and pbeanjr! You have no idea how much I appreciate your willingness to trade me the Beckum!

Canada post hasn't arrived yet, but I know it's coming, so I poached the pic from his photobucket to finish off this:

(Hope it isn't too big...may need adjustments--lol)

RE: Sig test - nickfromcwe - 07-06-2011

Whoa!!! That's sweet!

RE: New signature test AND establishment of the pbean Appreciation Society - mattfastiggi - 07-06-2011

The banner looks perfect! Very very SAWEET!

PB and PBJ - simply awesomeness

RE: New signature test AND establishment of the pbean Appreciation Society - jncdrew - 07-06-2011

Awesome man, those Beans are something! Smile

RE: New signature test AND establishment of the pbean Appreciation Society - dabears 1985 - 07-06-2011

amazing!! Way to go bean family!

RE: New signature test AND establishment of the pbean Appreciation Society - deuce6000 - 07-06-2011

Yup they are great just got another freebie package from them the other day.

RE: New signature test AND establishment of the pbean Appreciation Society - alanch - 07-06-2011

Awesome sig! Way to go bean family!

RE: New signature test AND establishment of the pbean Appreciation Society - biglump007 - 07-06-2011

That is sweet way to go magical Beans

RE: New signature test AND establishment of the pbean Appreciation Society - mrgonzodad - 07-06-2011

(07-06-2011, 12:27 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: So pbean had a card that I desperately wanted but was a gift to him from another Beckett member. I have been searching for a 'C' for a few years now to complete a little project for my signature. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, pbean and pbeanjr! You have no idea how much I appreciate your willingness to trade me the Beckum!

Canada post hasn't arrived yet, but I know it's coming, so I poached the pic from his photobucket to finish off this:

(Hope it isn't too big...may need adjustments--lol)

Nice sig Sconnie! Did the pm I had the wife send help at all? When I read it I thought it was Mandarin lol.

RE: New signature test AND establishment of the pbean Appreciation Society - sconnienation3 - 07-06-2011

(07-06-2011, 02:48 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Nice sig Sconnie! Did the pm I had the wife send help at all? When I read it I thought it was Mandarin lol.

Yeah, she's way too far over my head on that Adobe stuff! lol. I just cut and pasted them all together using the Gimp and then cropped accordingly. Still might shrink it down a little.