Beckett Message Boards
Topps Redemptions - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: MMA (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Topps Redemptions (/thread-1445108.html)

Pages: 1 2

Topps Redemptions - gamblersheaven - 06-24-2011

I'm currently waiting on the following and have been notified that they are late.

2010 UFC Knock Out, Chuck Liddell - Fighter Base Autograph

2010 UFC Knock Out, Shane Carwin - Auto Fighter Relic Base

2010 UFC Knock Out, BJ Penn - Auto Fighter Relic Base

I don't have a Liddell or Penn auto so I would really like those as well as the Carwin as I've always liked him. I'm wondering how I would come out if I asked them to send 1 card to replace all of them? Does anyone know if they would even do that?

RE: Topps Redemptions - slufan83 - 06-25-2011

I doubt they would give you 1 for all, but I'm sure you could always call Topps and ask if they would. Say you pulled 3 redemptions worth $50 each. Basically you would be asking to turn your 3 $50 pulls into 1 $150 pull. Looking for it from that perspective, it just doesn't sound like they would.

RE: Topps Redemptions - gamblersheaven - 06-25-2011

I doubt it too, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with asking for something like this. I'd prefer to get the redemption's really, but was curious if they might do it. I may shoot them an email and ask.

RE: Topps Redemptions - swjrp10 - 06-25-2011

oooo you hit my sore spot lol I had a redemption for a 2010 Topps UFC Knockout Full-Contact auto of Shane Carwin /99...came back as being late, asked for a replacement...I didn't really care what cause I'm not a big Carwin fan (especially after 2 streight losses lol), but I was really hoping for another card from that subset...
My replacement...
2009 Topps UFC Pat Milatetch auto
Now I know value wise they are probably close...but come on lol IDK, its a risk either way. I've seen some guys get a great deal, and some of them not so much. Frankly, I'd hold out and wait a while before you ask for a replacement.

RE: Topps Redemptions - slufan83 - 06-27-2011

Hey gamblers....if I were you, I would call Topps instead of emailing them. You're more likely to not get the generic old email response if you call them...and at least then you could probably get a more timely replacement if you decided to have them replaced.

RE: Topps Redemptions - gamblersheaven - 06-27-2011

I'm just going to wait it out. I really want the Liddell and Penn, and I've always been a Carwin fan so I'll just see what happens. Anyone know if there is a limit to where they make you take a replacement or does that never happen?

RE: Topps Redemptions - slufan83 - 06-27-2011

(06-27-2011, 04:47 PM)gamblersheaven Wrote: I'm just going to wait it out. I really want the Liddell and Penn, and I've always been a Carwin fan so I'll just see what happens. Anyone know if there is a limit to where they make you take a replacement or does that never happen?

I think they'll allow you to wait it out as long as you want to.

RE: Topps Redemptions - livingdedman - 07-01-2011

I put together the whole 20 card set of Full Contact Auto's and am also getting the late notifications. I really wanted to complete this set because they were actually on card autos and now it's not looking like they'll be able to complete it. This sucks. No way I'll get equal value because I definitely don't want sticker autograph cards.

RE: Topps Redemptions - mrhurtado17 - 07-03-2011

(07-01-2011, 11:23 PM)livingdedman Wrote: I put together the whole 20 card set of Full Contact Auto's and am also getting the late notifications. I really wanted to complete this set because they were actually on card autos and now it's not looking like they'll be able to complete it. This sucks. No way I'll get equal value because I definitely don't want sticker autograph cards.

I will take the sticker autos off your hands lol But no really I will trade for them when you get them.

RE: Topps Redemptions - STEEZY95 - 07-03-2011

People are really overestimating the signifigance of this on card auto deal for fighters. THE ONLY FIGHTER that should be at a premium for on card is Wanderlei Silva. All the rest are really easy.