Beckett Message Boards
My Nascar for.......... - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Racing (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-10.html)
+---- Forum: Trading (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-56.html)
+---- Thread: My Nascar for.......... (/thread-1435659.html)

Pages: 1 2

My Nascar for.......... - thelegendjerryrice - 04-25-2011

Your Football, Hockey, Baseball, whatever.... I just aint a Basketball collector.

So if i have something you want. Shoot me a trade offer Smile

RE: My Nascar for.......... - spazmatastic - 04-25-2011

For some reason, I can't get to your Beckett Profile link or the PM link. The links go way off the edge of the page. I am interested in that Jeff Gordon '09 Premium you posted earlier. Try sending me a TO if you see something you like in my org. It is accurate.

RE: My Nascar for.......... - thelegendjerryrice - 04-25-2011

(04-25-2011, 10:32 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: For some reason, I can't get to your Beckett Profile link or the PM link. The links go way off the edge of the page. I am interested in that Jeff Gordon '09 Premium you posted earlier. Try sending me a TO if you see something you like in my org. It is accurate.

I'll send you the offer and you can make any changes.

RE: My Nascar for.......... - the great 48 - 04-26-2011

Same as spaz, I think your sig is somehow messin with the tabs on the side...?
I can use the speed and if you got any Vernon Davs youre lookin to get rid of LMK

RE: My Nascar for.......... - thelegendjerryrice - 04-26-2011

(04-26-2011, 10:10 AM)the great 48 Wrote: Same as spaz, I think your sig is somehow messin with the tabs on the side...?
I can use the speed and if you got any Vernon Davs youre lookin to get rid of LMK

Got a few extra.
I'll send an offer your way.

RE: My Nascar for.......... - thelegendjerryrice - 06-23-2011

Figured I would bump this. See if anyone wants anything I have Smile

RE: My Nascar for.......... - spazmatastic - 06-23-2011

I DID want some stuff. I don't know why you canceled the TO you sent a while back. If you didn't need or want anything, you could have at least told me that (or why). I have tens of thousands of baseball and football FT. Most of my Hockey cards suck just b/c of the yrs. they were made, but I don't collect NHL and those were included in some collections I bought from others. If you want to check my traders (of any sport) again, PLZ do so.

I might have some Jerry's you need, if you have any Jimmie Johnson's or Mark Martin's I need (or Ozzie Smith MLB cards I need). The Rice's are not marked FT so you would have to do a search in my ORG. LMK if you want to make a trade.

RE: My Nascar for.......... - thelegendjerryrice - 06-24-2011

(06-23-2011, 11:31 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: I DID want some stuff. I don't know why you canceled the TO you sent a while back. If you didn't need or want anything, you could have at least told me that (or why). I have tens of thousands of baseball and football FT. Most of my Hockey cards suck just b/c of the yrs. they were made, but I don't collect NHL and those were included in some collections I bought from others. If you want to check my traders (of any sport) again, PLZ do so.

I might have some Jerry's you need, if you have any Jimmie Johnson's or Mark Martin's I need (or Ozzie Smith MLB cards I need). The Rice's are not marked FT so you would have to do a search in my ORG. LMK if you want to make a trade.

Your Rice cards are not even marked as have, Never mind not marked as for trade. WHICH Rice's do you actually have ? Because I saw one I do need.

RE: My Nascar for.......... - spazmatastic - 06-24-2011

(06-24-2011, 02:48 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Your Rice cards are not even marked as have, Never mind not marked as for trade. WHICH Rice's do you actually have ? Because I saw one I do need.

If they are in my ORG, then I have at least 1. Which one do you need?

RE: My Nascar for.......... - thelegendjerryrice - 06-26-2011

(06-24-2011, 02:01 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: If they are in my ORG, then I have at least 1. Which one do you need?

1998 Aurora Championship Fever Red Jerry Rice