Beckett Message Boards
Babe Ruth Doll Mt condition in Red Sox uniform - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Action Figures (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: Babe Ruth Doll Mt condition in Red Sox uniform (/thread-1432477.html)

Babe Ruth Doll Mt condition in Red Sox uniform - 48goingon10 - 04-06-2011 09:31 AM

I found this doll at a garage sale over the weekend. It about a foot tall, in red soxs uniform and leather glove. It's in Mt condition. I couldn't tell you if It's a year old or thirty. My quess is its a newer doll, I could tell it was Babe Ruth by his face. I don't think I'd be able to on a older doll. I'm interested in trading, If you think you could use it PLMK. Also if you think you know anything about this doll PLMK. Thanks Jon

RE: Babe Ruth Doll Mt condition in Red Sox uniform - cardsfest - 04-06-2011 08:54 PM

do you have a picture of it what kind of trade value are you putting on it?

RE: Babe Ruth Doll Mt condition in Red Sox uniform - alstott9adams - 04-08-2011 10:35 AM

Second the above questions

RE: Babe Ruth Doll Mt condition in Red Sox uniform - 48goingon10 - 04-08-2011 11:03 AM

I've been trying to find it on E-bay and there is nothing even close. I've looked on line in toy store, Thinking maybe its newer but no luck. Right now I don't have a camera. I was hoping someone has seen these before. I'm not a Red Sox fan, and you can love baseball without liking Babe Ruth. I paid 10 for the doll because I thought it looked cool. With the cost of postage it may not be worth trading. PLMK if you think you might be interested. Thanks Jon

RE: Babe Ruth Doll Mt condition in Red Sox uniform - tdoran1 - 04-08-2011 01:37 PM

does it look something like this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/1996-BABE-RUTH-12-in-BOSTON-STARTING-LINE-UP-/300500610130?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45f73b6c52

Starting lineup made several classic player in 12 inch form with real cloth uniforms in 1996. I'm not sure how much they are worth.

RE: Babe Ruth Doll Mt condition in Red Sox uniform - 48goingon10 - 04-08-2011 07:30 PM

THANK YOU! That the one. I don't have the box just the doll. If anyone interested PLMK Jon

RE: Babe Ruth Doll Mt condition in Red Sox uniform - cardsfest - 04-08-2011 09:29 PM

(04-08-2011 07:30 PM)48goingon10 Wrote:  THANK YOU! That the one. I don't have the box just the doll. If anyone interested PLMK Jon

What are you asking for it?

RE: Babe Ruth Doll Mt condition in Red Sox uniform - loveitorleaveit - 06-10-2011 08:08 PM

i have the yankees version of this mid 90s figure. it sold for $20 at toys r us and currently sell for $20-30. that of course, if it were MIB (mint in box). the open-versions sell for less, in this case around $5-10 depending on the buyers need. some people open these up for display and could careless as long as it has all the pieces and is not stained or discolored.

RE: Babe Ruth Doll Mt condition in Red Sox uniform - kingboricua - 12-16-2012 06:19 PM

(04-08-2011 11:03 AM)48goingon10 Wrote:  I've been trying to find it on E-bay and there is nothing even close. I've looked on line in toy store, Thinking maybe its newer but no luck. Right now I don't have a camera. I was hoping someone has seen these before. I'm not a Red Sox fan, and you can love baseball without liking Babe Ruth. I paid 10 for the doll because I thought it looked cool. With the cost of postage it may not be worth trading. PLMK if you think you might be interested. Thanks Jon
well i have a few players if your interested in trading?i got nolan ryan and rollie fingers doll still in plastic,let me know if your interested?