Beckett Message Boards
Anze Kopitar PC... - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Hockey (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Anze Kopitar PC... (/thread-1427999.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Anze Kopitar PC... - ak11 - 03-07-2011

I do not think I have posted my Kopitar collection here, or it is has been awhile since I did. Instead of posting a bunch of scans, my collection can be viewed at www.kopitarcollector.com. I have somewhere over 150 cards right now and more coming. If anyone has any nice Kopitar cards for sale or knows the location of my 2 wants, you can message me here or email me at the address on the home page of my site. I have been a member of Beckett.com for a long time, but just haven't posted in quite some time. Thanks.

RE: Anze Kopitar PC... - pens fan addict - 03-07-2011

GREAT COLLECTION!!!! Ill keep my eyes open for your wants!

RE: Anze Kopitar PC... - dark crawler88 - 03-07-2011

I have one Anze Kopitar that you will probably need. I would be interested in trading it but it would need to be something really nice for me to move this card as this was the first one like this I pulled. The smudges you see are on the case.

2008-09 Black Diamond Onyx Parallel - 1 of 1

[Image: 2008-09BlackDiamondOnixKopitar.jpg]

Chris

RE: Anze Kopitar PC... - hockeyvadim - 03-07-2011

(03-07-2011, 01:33 PM)ak11 Wrote: I do not think I have posted my Kopitar collection here, or it is has been awhile since I did. Instead of posting a bunch of scans, my collection can be viewed at www.kopitarcollector.com. I have somewhere over 150 cards right now and more coming. If anyone has any nice Kopitar cards for sale or knows the location of my 2 wants, you can message me here or email me at the address on the home page of my site. I have been a member of Beckett.com for a long time, but just haven't posted in quite some time. Thanks.

Nice, you are the guy that was in Beckett magazine a few months ago right?

I have a Kopitar collection as well but nothing near what you've got. Some day though hopefully.

RE: Anze Kopitar PC... - ak11 - 04-26-2011

Since I do not have a running pc post thread, I thought I would give this a bump since I have added another 20 or so Kopitar cards from the initial post. Multiple albums on my site have been updated since early March, so please take a look. I appreciate the hits on my site, so thanks.

RE: Anze Kopitar PC... - FiremanZack - 04-26-2011

I just pulled a double diamond of Kopitar from 10-11 Black Diamond if you are interested!

RE: Anze Kopitar PC... - slufan83 - 04-26-2011

Do you need the 08/09 Be A Player Dual Signatures of Kopitar/O'Sullivan?

RE: Anze Kopitar PC... - ak11 - 04-26-2011

No thanks on both cards. I do not collect base cards and as the for the dual auto, I do not collect dual or triples with ex-teammates. All the ones I have with Frolov were bought before he left the team so that is my exception so far.

RE: Anze Kopitar PC... - twobroscards - 04-27-2011

Very impressive collection. Wish I had a few of those cards in my collection. Sure did miss him in the playoffs.

RE: Anze Kopitar PC... - ak11 - 05-10-2011

Another bump for another ten cards added including a Cup Honorable Numbers.