Beckett Message Boards
Looking for these Members (UPDATED 01/08/2024) - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+---- Forum: Trading (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-54.html)
+---- Thread: Looking for these Members (UPDATED 01/08/2024) (/thread-1424840.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 4/22/11) - floydtown - 04-27-2011

(04-26-2011, 12:12 PM)stormfan7 Wrote: I have another one to add to the list: barn792

We did a trade in September and I never received my end. I have sent messages to him that didn't get a response.

Thanks!

Send me his mailing info/ID/ trade info/date

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 4/22/11) - mrgonzodad - 04-27-2011

cge13 has a new trade thread going and as far as I know has not made good on his outstanding trades.

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 4/22/11) - floydtown - 04-27-2011

I asked him for a update-he said he was mailing just need the DCs

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 4/27/11) - georgehenrycollector - 04-28-2011

I think you have me listed as a bad trader concerning a sale with jringo007.
First off this is just a miscommunication issue. The guy sent me the card I sent him the concealed cash he asked for. Forgot to add dc on the envelope. Waited 2 weeks guy said nothing. I figured the cash arrived. He then contacted me on the 21st. A full 3 weeks later. I did not know about it since I don't come on the Beckett boards much cause it is hard to trade on here. If you check my log dates you can see I don't get on here much. I was contacted today on SCF by a fellow member. I went to a thread jring started trying to say I jipped him. Which is not true. I am returning his card. Even though I find it strange that he waited so long to say anything and that he never emailed me . Here is the shipping video please take me off your bad traders list if I was ever placed on it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkZo6rUbX_Q

I am not a thief or a bad trader. And I will for sure never send concealed cash again.

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 4/27/11) - ceocards - 04-28-2011

You're not on the list - only that you are/were owed by zgraves/papalouie

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 4/27/11) - jringo007 - 04-29-2011

(04-28-2011, 01:54 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: I think you have me listed as a bad trader concerning a sale with jringo007.
First off this is just a miscommunication issue. The guy sent me the card I sent him the concealed cash he asked for. Forgot to add dc on the envelope. Waited 2 weeks guy said nothing. I figured the cash arrived. He then contacted me on the 21st. A full 3 weeks later. I did not know about it since I don't come on the Beckett boards much cause it is hard to trade on here. If you check my log dates you can see I don't get on here much. I was contacted today on SCF by a fellow member. I went to a thread jring started trying to say I jipped him. Which is not true. I am returning his card. Even though I find it strange that he waited so long to say anything and that he never emailed me . Here is the shipping video please take me off your bad traders list if I was ever placed on it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkZo6rUbX_Q

I am not a thief or a bad trader. And I will for sure never send concealed cash again.
First of all i cant see where its my responsibilty to make sure i got my end. He didnt have paypal at the time so i said mail it when you get my end. he didnt have a problem with that at all, he said he wud put it in a bubble with a dc# he contacted me after he got his end and told me mine was on the way and he would send with a dc# i was very patient and after 2 weeks i sent him a pm asking him about it and he never sent me a message back. when i posted asking about him i wasnt rude about it at all nor called him a theif. I simply asked if someone knew him him,if he was busy or out of town,or if somthing came up. That upset him and now its my fault i didnty get my end. I guess from now on i need to be sending pm"s daily asking about my cards. He said he wud send with a dc and never did. plain and simple i didnt get my end and he never did what he said he wud. I told him to just sent it back and all this is droped. I did my part and made sure he got his...he should of done the same. now im on his ignor list and a crapy trader in his book...whatever grow up. he never argued that he sent the money just that (oh i did didnt you get it) than said he wud send mine back and got all upset cuz of what i posted...again i wasnt rude about it but that i agreed with one's comment so i bacially called him a theif. Thats all i got to say

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 4/27/11) - mrgonzodad - 04-29-2011

Got a package from cge13 today. Never received a DC#, and only got one of the two cards I traded for. I sent a pm to him and Floydtown about this. It's been over 30 days since we agreed to trade, and still more to go while he is still trying to get new trades going.

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 4/27/11) - floydtown - 04-30-2011

I put a MSF on him until this is cleared up

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 4/27/11) - georgehenrycollector - 05-03-2011

(04-29-2011, 02:17 PM)jringo007 Wrote: First of all i cant see where its my responsibilty to make sure i got my end. He didnt have paypal at the time so i said mail it when you get my end. he didnt have a problem with that at all, he said he wud put it in a bubble with a dc# he contacted me after he got his end and told me mine was on the way and he would send with a dc# i was very patient and after 2 weeks i sent him a pm asking him about it and he never sent me a message back. when i posted asking about him i wasnt rude about it at all nor called him a theif. I simply asked if someone knew him him,if he was busy or out of town,or if somthing came up. That upset him and now its my fault i didnty get my end. I guess from now on i need to be sending pm"s daily asking about my cards. He said he wud send with a dc and never did. plain and simple i didnt get my end and he never did what he said he wud. I told him to just sent it back and all this is droped. I did my part and made sure he got his...he should of done the same. now im on his ignor list and a crapy trader in his book...whatever grow up. he never argued that he sent the money just that (oh i did didnt you get it) than said he wud send mine back and got all upset cuz of what i posted...again i wasnt rude about it but that i agreed with one's comment so i bacially called him a theif. Thats all i got to say

Make sure you let people know when you get your Card back.

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 5/4/11) - jringo007 - 05-04-2011

I got my card back from georgehenrycollector