Script Error - Printable Version
+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Misc. (/forum-43.html)
+--- Forum: Help Forum (/forum-65.html)
+--- Thread: Script Error (/thread-1423095.html)
Pages: 1 2
Script Error - wafflehut - 02-10-2011 02:55 AM
Script Error when Organize is loaded in FireFox
I keep getting a script error when I'm looking at my organize. Firefox asks me if i want to ignore or stop the script. Either way, I continue to get the error message. With this being said, I have a couple of questions:
1) In the organize, is there going to be a way to tell which card belongs to which collection? For example, On the old site, it would tell that card A belongs to collection A, card be to collection B, etc. When i click on VIEW ALL, i have no way of telling which card is in what collection. Am i missing something? Is there going to be this feature added?
2) I've handled the website issues for over a year now. I'm frustrated and I understand new issues have to be worked out and that stuff takes time. With this being said, Are we who have paid and continue to pay going to be reimbursed for the hours wasted waiting for the page to load, dealing with errors, or just when the site is down all together?
3) I know there was talks about being able to print off our collection? Is there going to be a way to download our collection to a hard drive or something so when we happen to be in an area with poor internet service or no internet service at all, we can still see and work with what we got?
4) Are we going to be able to add the same card in more than one collection? And by this i mean, Before on the old site when i added a card, did other things, came back and added the same card again, it would say "card is already in your collection." However, If i wanted to add that same card to another collection, would i be allowed? It's already in collection A, i come back through and click on it and want to add it to collection B, can i?
5) Whenever I click on a card and try to add it to my collection, It says it was added along the top of my screen, but when i go into the collection, it does not show up. With one day left before my term expires, am i going to get a credit so i can finish later what i cannot finish today? I do not want to pay for an extra 30 days, but i want to be able to use the ones i have right now.
I am excited for this new site. I do like the way it is laid out. I do also like the fact that you can view more than 100 cards at a time. I feel optimistic that finally beckett is headed in the right direction and the years of my whining and complaining has finally has been answered. I feel that when this site is up and running at 100%, i'll finally be able to have a good product that I am happy with paying for, and, finally be able to feel that i can tell other people to join because of how much easier life becomes with this site.I'm full of questions today. At least i'm trying to be productive instead of my normal 'im going to whine about it till its fixed' self.
Also, When i click on VIEW ALL, i'm not able to view all my cards. But if i click on the collection they are in, they show up in that collection.
RE: Script Error - wafflehut - 02-10-2011 03:06 AM
I have no idea why this was sent to the back of the list, but lets move it up front. BUMP!
RE: Script Error - gary991979 - 02-10-2011 03:10 AM
As for your script error I am using Firefox and have no problems try clearing all your history and internet files then return to the site and it should work fine.
And make sure you have Firefox up to date
RE: Script Error - xstreaminsanity - 02-10-2011 03:43 AM
I agree with Gary. Make sure you clear all browsing information, possibly restart the browser, and make sure you have the latest version. I'm using IE8 and Chrome and haven't gotten a scripting error since the first hour it was up.
RE: Script Error - duck6700j - 02-10-2011 04:10 AM
(02-10-2011 03:10 AM)gary991979 Wrote: As for your script error I am using Firefox and have no problems try clearing all your history and internet files then return to the site and it should work fine.
Did that first thing and I'm using IE8.
RE: Script Error - duck6700j - 02-10-2011 05:54 AM
(02-10-2011 03:43 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I agree with Gary. Make sure you clear all browsing information, possibly restart the browser, and make sure you have the latest version. I'm using IE8 and Chrome and haven't gotten a scripting error since the first hour it was up.
Did all that first thing.Cleared cache,cookies and even shut down and restarted.Still not working.
RE: Script Error - dark crawler88 - 02-10-2011 06:30 AM
I have cleared my history in Internet Explorer and get this script message, now I have downloaded Firefox and get the same message. Maybe the NEW site was NOT ready for launching and my testing should have been done.
RE: Script Error - wafflehut - 02-10-2011 07:32 AM
I have not been able to get any of them to work. I think the biggest factor is i cannot add any cards to my organize so i'm pretty much just wasting today doing nothing.
RE: Script Error - mikeytherock - 02-10-2011 07:50 AM
mine is the same as the people above, same exact problems, and none of my collections show anything
RE: Script Error - the shadow - 02-10-2011 08:02 AM
I had problems with the latest and greatest firefox last night at home. work blocks firefox but not Chrome, so today I have no problems with script errors. I hate IE anything, so I cant say if it works or not.