Is Organization fully Up? - Printable Version
+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Misc. (/forum-43.html)
+--- Forum: Help Forum (/forum-65.html)
+--- Thread: Is Organization fully Up? (/thread-1422965.html)
Is Organization fully Up? - multimerge - 02-09-2011 01:01 PM
First off Congrats on getting the site up.....like it already.
Quick question.......has the full user collections been migrated. I am missing most of my Collection?
RE: Is Organization fully Up? - gary991979 - 02-09-2011 02:11 PM
I can't see any of my cards in organize
RE: Is Organization fully Up? - it guy - 02-09-2011 02:15 PM
(02-09-2011 01:01 PM)multimerge Wrote: First off Congrats on getting the site up.....like it already.
I'll have the developers check it out.
RE: Is Organization fully Up? - xstreaminsanity - 02-09-2011 02:46 PM
From what I understand, it is taking a while. They have all of the data, but it's updating the site right now. It's probably suggested not to make any changes to your organize or any of the items. All devs are on hand at their computers monitoring everything, even these threads, though they may not respond because they are trying to fix the bugs and flaws. Hope you enjoy the new site, please be patient as updates and fixes are made.
RE: Is Organization fully Up? - rawonion - 02-09-2011 02:56 PM
Really, this is what we all waited for? Just a few things I've noticed in Organize:
1. Where's the total collection value?
2. The Custom Layout doesn't actually save after it says it has saved.
3. The columns I had in my layout actually used to fit across the screen. Not now.
4. No active pricing subscriptions, I had Basbeall and Hockey.
5. It takes much longer for any of the collections to load up than it used to.
6. There are no tags that show what collection the card is in.
7. I get about 22 error boxes that say "A PHP Error was encountered" after I set up a Custom Layout and go to another Collection.
8. There are no summary statistics for a collection such as Number of cards, number of RCs, etc.
9. Sometimes when I go back to a collection the layout box appears and only shows the card description when I have either set the columns as Default, Pricing, etc. or as a Custom Layout.
10. The fill on the Condition column works, but not on the Have column and I'm not sure on the others as I have not tried them.
11. Do we have to set every collection to the Layout we want? Can't that be a global setting?
RE: Is Organization fully Up? - distemic2006 - 02-09-2011 03:04 PM
yup, mine's gone.
RE: Is Organization fully Up? - xstreaminsanity - 02-09-2011 03:10 PM
Attempted to answer some in blue belove:
(02-09-2011 02:56 PM)rawonion Wrote: Really, this is what we all waited for? Just a few things I've noticed in Organize:
RE: Is Organization fully Up? - lt56pluto - 02-09-2011 03:13 PM
1. I cannot find a Layout tab anywhere in Organize.
2. All my collections had valid layouts, now all I get is an error message saying that layout is not supported.
3. Until I can get this layout BS sorted out, I cannot view any of my collections, to see if the tabs are still in place and if they are color coded as I had them on the old site.
4. I had been told that this "new site" had been tested. Looks like they did not test it enough
RE: Is Organization fully Up? - stylen - 02-09-2011 03:26 PM
What is this place?!
RE: Is Organization fully Up? - the cardboard fan - 02-09-2011 03:26 PM