Beckett Message Boards
~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~ - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: ~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~ (/thread-1168215.html)

RE: ~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~ - mrgonzodad - 03-17-2011 11:04 PM

G48, the website says you are old!
Nice pics and nice rig Floydtown!
Where are the boys going next?
I wouldn't mind showing them spring in AK, they saw the rainiest summer in history here, so why not the weakest winter in a decade.

RE: ~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~ - the great 48 - 03-18-2011 09:09 AM

(03-17-2011 10:53 PM)jheringa09 Wrote:  HEY!!!
YOU'VE GOT A SENIOR STATUS NOW!!!
WOOHOO!!!

Sweeeeet! lol

RE: ~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~ - the great 48 - 03-18-2011 03:48 PM

Love the Durango! Bet that bad boy will move pretty good!!

RE: ~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~ - ricky williams 34 - 03-18-2011 05:42 PM

Great stuff Floydtown!! I think the boys want to see the ocean! Oh wait...that's me! I want to see the ocean! LOL

RE: ~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~ - chibearsboy - 03-18-2011 05:57 PM

SWEET ride Floydtown!! looks so warm there i'm sure the boys love it. Incredible picture of the convoy through the canyon.you guys are STUDS and i thank you for that brother.

RE: ~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~ - jaderock - 03-18-2011 09:40 PM

Frank and Roger are sure having a good time travelling! Maybe he'll stop by the Brunell Cave someday?!? Tongue Keep Frank and Roger on the move!

Great thread!

---

Here's a twist...each time Frank and Roger relocate, they could pick up some friends and then the thread could be "Frank, Roger, _____________, ____________, etc"....

RE: ~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~ - floydtown - 03-18-2011 10:57 PM

The boys went to work with me today and visited with my Platoon. This weekend they will visit, among other places, a car show and Waikiki Beach. I'll post those pics Sunday and send them on to their next destination on Monday
[Image: DSCN0716.jpg]

RE: ~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~ - hilfiger1975 - 03-18-2011 10:58 PM

(03-18-2011 10:57 PM)floydtown Wrote:  The boys went to work with me today and visited with my Platoon. This weekend they will visit, among other places, a car show and Waikiki Beach. I'll post those pics Sunday and send them on to their next destination on Monday
[Image: DSCN0716.jpg]

I see a bunch of HERO's.

Thanks, for all you guys do.

Jason

My great uncle was a colonel in the army he would have been a general, but he lost his eye and they had too many generals in the area. My uncle was in the army. My grandfather was in the navy as a pilot. My father was in the navy too. Sadly, i was dumb and didn't stay in school like i was suppose to and they wouldn't take me. =(

RE: ~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~ - jheringa09 - 03-19-2011 01:40 AM

Dude, I thought you were older than ME?!?!?!
You look like a child in this pic! Wait a minute... I still look like a child myself... but, anywho... How'd you get stuck in paradise?!

RE: ~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~ - floydtown - 03-19-2011 01:46 AM

(03-19-2011 01:40 AM)jheringa09 Wrote:  Dude, I thought you were older than ME?!?!?!
You look like a child in this pic! Wait a minute... I still look like a child myself... but, anywho... How'd you get stuck in paradise?!

I'm not in the pic= I'm taking it , lol