Beckett Message Boards
My UConn Huskies and Texas Longhorns Alma Mater Collection - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: My UConn Huskies and Texas Longhorns Alma Mater Collection (/thread-776256.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

My UConn Huskies and Texas Longhorns Alma Mater Collection - gottabe - 08-24-2009

The scary part is the collection looks new. I feel sorry for those player collectors...lol<br />
Nice stuff and I am sure we'll see more.<br />
Being here in Texas I'm not a fan of the Burnt Orange, but they look pretty good as 2 color swatches and patches.<br />
Let's hope Cosby makes the Bengals. That'll keep you from buying our cards....Smile

My UConn Huskies and Texas Longhorns Alma Mater Collection - bsp5724 - 08-24-2009

Very nice collections especially the Donald Brown.

My UConn Huskies and Texas Longhorns Alma Mater Collection - weslamb - 08-24-2009

[Image: img00099o.jpg]<br />
Darius Butler 2009 Press Pass Sig<br />
<br />
[Image: img00100a.jpg]<br />
Quan Cosby 494/500 Prestigious Picks<br />
<br />
You need these? If so just give me your addy ill send your way.

My UConn Huskies and Texas Longhorns Alma Mater Collection - mik253 - 08-24-2009

Happy to see you started this one, great looking collection. Look forward to seeing your best guy soon.<br />

My UConn Huskies and Texas Longhorns Alma Mater Collection - cutlett - 08-24-2009

Wow... You have some serious collecting skills! I'm amazed at how quickly you're able to build your collection. And the scary part is, you're just getting started! Thanks for sharing.

My UConn Huskies and Texas Longhorns Alma Mater Collection - ricky williams 34 - 08-25-2009

Thanks again everyone! I've actually been working on this collection for a little while...but most of you know that. I think almost everyone that has checked in on this thread has helped out in some way! I've also been picking up odds and ends on the bay and at shows, but it has grown faster than I thought it would! I really am trying to make this a fun project, knowing full well I can't have all the cards of all of these players. Thought it might take the pressure off a bit! Wink<br />
<br />
Gottabe- don't worry about your cards, you'll be safe! I get enough of the black &amp; orange in yet another collection. Smile<br />
<br />
Weslamb- I do need those, so I'll send you a PM shortly.<br />
<br />
Mik- the best guy has his own thread, so I don't know who you're talking about? LOL!!! Your beloved Redskin is coming up soon enough!<br />

My UConn Huskies and Texas Longhorns Alma Mater Collection - ricky williams 34 - 08-25-2009

&lt;font color=orange&gt;&lt;b&gt;There are 3 Griffins that have played at UT...here are 2 of them!<br />
<br />
[Image: img124.jpg]<br />
<br />
For the life of me, I can't figure out what's up with this guy's signature. He must have gotten tired of the whole loop thing and went to the more simple MG.<br />
[Image: img125.jpg]<br />
<br />
[Image: img126.jpg]<br />
<br />
Huff Daddy! Here's another example of "it pays to have patience!" I wouldn't have been able to afford any of these in his rookie season.<br />
[Image: img127.jpg]<br />
<br />
[Image: img128.jpg]<br />
<br />
Enjoy!&lt;/font color=orange&gt;&lt;/b&gt;<br />

My UConn Huskies and Texas Longhorns Alma Mater Collection - weslamb - 08-25-2009

[Image: img00101n.jpg]<br />
<br />
will be on the way too you soon.&nbsp; not my feet though just the cards lol the wife pointed that out we had a great laugh. <br />

weslamb Wrote:will be on the way too you soon.&nbsp; not my feet though just the cards lol the wife pointed that out we had a great laugh.
<br />
Thanks weslamb! Yes, please just send the cards...I'm not into receiving feet in the mail! Wink<br />

My UConn Huskies and Texas Longhorns Alma Mater Collection - weslamb - 08-25-2009

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
weslamb Wrote:will be on the way too you soon.&nbsp; not my feet though just the cards lol the wife pointed that out we had a great laugh.
<br />
Thanks weslamb! Yes, please just send the cards...I'm not into receiving feet in the mail! Wink<br />
<br />
<br />
lol ya np<br />