Beckett Message Boards
anyone want a banner? no more requests! r23b!!! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: anyone want a banner? no more requests! r23b!!! (/thread-1437611.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: anyone want a banner? ATTN:updates on pg11 - xemmanuelxsandersx - 05-15-2011

how do u change ur sig?

RE: anyone want a banner? ATTN:updates on pg11 - georgehenrycollector - 05-15-2011

Great banner but you put Chris Brown instead of Chris Henry

RE: anyone want a banner? ATTN:updates on pg11 - rogue655 - 05-15-2011

oh sorry about that, my mistake! i'll fix it right now
(05-15-2011, 06:27 PM)xemmanuelxsandersx Wrote: how do u change ur sig?
go to the user control panel (located next to messages) and click on change signature

ok fixed, sorry about that

RE: anyone want a banner? ATTN:updates on pg11 - bolensr1 - 05-15-2011

are you still taking requests for banners? I've never had a banner and would love a chiefs banner if you wouldn't mind. Hopefully with jamaal charles, d. bowe, matt cassel and derrick johnson

thanks

(05-07-2011, 12:36 PM)rogue655 Wrote: currently trying to improve my photoshop skills so i'll be taking requests for banners. 100% free! just doing it for fun and to try out new techniques. i dont want cards or paypal or ANYTHING in return.

Tell me what you want on it and what you want it to say or just tell me who you collect (team or player and i'll surprise you with what i come up with). I'll probably get pretty swamped so i'll make them in the order i receive the request. please be patient. im new to this.

CURRENTLY WORKING ON: rs20
ON DECK:

If anyone wants a Nike BOOM banner similar to mine, with the player(s) of your choice and any color you want, it only takes me about 5 minutes. i can add other effects to it as well!

Martywood74:
[Image: martywood.jpg]

Biglump007, i ran into some difficulties with my concept and tried to salvage what i could. if you want anything at all changed let me know and i'll take care of it:
[Image: biglump.jpg]

rgf17, Let me know if you want me to change anything:
[Image: rgf.jpg]

jpcisco:
[Image: jpcisco.jpg]

bdb1:
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

samiamryan:
[Image: tebowme.jpg]

Mattfastiggi, tried to go with a smaller design so i could work with a different canvas size and proportions. if you want it bigger i can do that too, sorry i didnt nail the whole concept you had but if you want me to try again with both players i will:
[Image: quizz.jpg]

kennycooks:
[Image: steel-1.png]

mrmagnum75, Sorry i couldnt cut a good pic of eric berry other than what i used for biglump so i added three other chiefs:
[Image: magnum.jpg]

mike0923:
[Image: wrs-1.jpg]

RE: anyone want a banner? ATTN:updates on pg11 - dtcardcollector - 05-15-2011

I will take a Derrick Thomas if you have the time? Thanks.
Maybe Sacking Elway or calling the Sack signal. I'm not picky.

RE: anyone want a banner? ATTN:updates on pg11 - baycitysfinest - 05-15-2011

If you get time, can you please make one with Rex Brothers (Baseball player) on one half, and something showing left handed QBs on the other.

Here are a few:

Tebow
Cade McNown
Brock Huard
Matt Leinart
Steve Young
David Greene.

If you can, please send me your mailing info, and I will hook you up for your time and effort.

Thank you!

RE: anyone want a banner? ATTN: cybertrenz and tmoney on pg11 - rogue655 - 05-15-2011

bump for cybertrenz and tmoney. p. 11

RE: anyone want a banner? ATTN: cybertrenz and tmoney on pg11 - georgehenrycollector - 05-16-2011

love the banner thanks

RE: anyone want a banner? ATTN: cybertrenz and tmoney on pg11 - cybertrenz02 - 05-16-2011

Thank you....

RE: anyone want a banner? ATTN: cybertrenz and tmoney on pg11 - rs20 - 05-18-2011

Hey bud I would also like a Mikel LeShoure banner when you get the time