`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for rare Spanish Gigantes MJ Sticker

Looking for rare Spanish Gigantes MJ Sticker
I've been looking for this MJ sticker for awhile now and I'm starting to get a little frustrated. I even have a few people over in Spain who I usually get my rare Spanish MJ stuff from and they don't know this sticker so I thought I'd throw it out to you guys and see if I get a bite. So, if you either have it or know someone who does then please let me know.

The card is an MJ 1989 Gigantes del Basket Cromo Numero Sticker #3. I attached a pic.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Looking for rare Spanish Gigantes MJ Sticker
It may have been a latin america release (most of those countries speak spanish). That's all i can think if your friends in spain haven't heard of it.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(02-17-2017, 12:39 AM)taffster74 Wrote: It may have been a latin america release (most of those countries speak spanish). That's all i can think if your friends in spain haven't heard of it.
Yes, but Gigantes is definitely Spanish. Gigantes de la NBA (Giants of the NBA) was a Spanish magazine that sometimes gave you stickers of NBA players.

Must be a very rare one then. Can honestly say i've never heard of it.
ask odditycards, he might have more info on it. He's kind of the forum expert on rare and odd-ball cards.
ask odditycards, he might have more info on it. He's kind of the forum expert on rare and odd-ball cards.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(02-17-2017, 05:12 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Must be a very rare one then. Can honestly say i've never heard of it.
AWWE...feel so loved Wink lol.
Yes...I might have one or two extras. At the very least, I have a set of them. I'll have to do some digging. Maybe Oscar would have one for sale as well.
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/