`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half-Point Condition Values

Half-Point Condition Values
In Organize, why doesn't Beckett include half-point condition values for graded cards? I understand there is some subjectivity to a 7.5 (somewhere between a 7 and an 8), but in Organize, why not allow the value to at least calculate to the lowest end of the range, in my example a 7? Can this be fixed?

RE: Half-Point Condition Values
(02-02-2016, 11:38 PM)bgraff Wrote: In Organize, why doesn't Beckett include half-point condition values for graded cards? I understand there is some subjectivity to a 7.5 (somewhere between a 7 and an 8), but in Organize, why not allow the value to at least calculate to the lowest end of the range, in my example a 7? Can this be fixed?
On the condition value tab. No one else bothered by this?

I don't use org anymore because of a bunch of little things like this.I have an excel spreadsheet I developed that has my entire list in it. Although I don't put values in it since I can't access them anymore

Not only are there no half point values in the organize, many cards don't have them in the online price guide....if you can't give a value, quit grading them that way.
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

(03-03-2016, 04:12 PM)dmasci Wrote: Not only are there no half point values in the organize, many cards don't have them in the online price guide....if you can't give a value, quit grading them that way.
Agree. And it makes the overall collection value tools inaccurate, particularly for those who use Beckett grading and get in a fair amount of 7.5's, 8.5's, etc. Even if the site just allowed a 7.5 to default to a 7.0 value (while understandably not ideal), at least this problem would be mitigated. Why can't this occur?

simple solution step one unless its pc send in at 9.5 or no grade. step 2 use worthpoint.com terapeak.com and sortsof.com step 3 ignore beckett values step 4 get back in the time machine and come back to 2016