`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
leaf redemptions

leaf redemptions
does anyone on here have experience with leaf redemptions, can't find any info on the turn around time, been over 2 months and no movement, should i be worried?

RE: leaf redemptions
I've never had any issues with them. But, I think I did have one take 4 months to be fulfilled. I would say if you get above 6 months, then you should be concerned, but at the moment you should still be ok as long as the player signs.

(09-30-2015, 03:03 PM)bojesphob Wrote: I've never had any issues with them. But, I think I did have one take 4 months to be fulfilled. I would say if you get above 6 months, then you should be concerned, but at the moment you should still be ok as long as the player signs.
thanks i have like 10 tevin coleman from the 2015 trinity set. i know his cards were standard in the other leaf sets(not redemptions). guess i'll just have to wait it out.

thanks again

(09-30-2015, 03:12 PM)lane2800 Wrote: thanks i have like 10 tevin coleman from the 2015 trinity set. i know his cards were standard in the other leaf sets(not redemptions). guess i'll just have to wait it out.

thanks again
Well, redemptions suck all around. I've heard people waiting years on them from other companies. Leaf does tend to do a good job on theirs, though, for the most part.

(09-30-2015, 03:16 PM)bojesphob Wrote: Well, redemptions suck all around. I've heard people waiting years on them from other companies. Leaf does tend to do a good job on theirs, though, for the most part.
I am one of those people. I have been waiting since 2009 for a redemption from Upper Deck. I was expecting them to send something random out after a while, or at least try to contact me about it, however I haven't heard anything. It still shows in my account, so one of these days when I have some other reason to call Upper Deck about something I am going to bring that one up and see how they respond.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I'm still waiting for several LSU players' Contenders rookies, from Stevan Ridley and others
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

found out last week that Tevin Coleman actually miss placed the cards(according to the owner of leaf) so they sent out Randy Gregory in the same set. i had 6 redemption's pending so they did send me some really low numbered autos, 2 numbered to 25 and 2 numbered to 10, but still not the guy i collect.

In the future, Brian Gray is very active on the leaf twitter page.