`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring Uni Project COMPLETED!!!

Spring Uni Project COMPLETED!!!
This all started a little earlier, but most of the trades happened in the Spring, but I wanted to share what direction I wanted my PC to go.

With the surge of JJ Watt values I decided to do some higher end trading.

I started with a Watt Contenders, Watt Rookies and Stars, Russell Wilson Prestige and a Bart Starr Fleer Retro auto. The goal is to convert each auto from a non-PC uniform i.e. Pro to Wisconsin or College to Packers.

My first deal was the Contenders for this Wilson

[Image: r81zzaa0.jpg]

Which then made the Prestige Wilson the odd man out, and led to a deal with ft28jags

[Image: cw3enu06.jpg]

Now I have a very nice Watt left and a very nice, but Bama college uni, Starr.

My hope is to trade the Watt for a high-end Packers great like Ray Nitschke or a lower-end Favre auto in a Packers uni.

And then after that I'd turn the Starr auto into a Watt Wisconsin auto.

Anyone else ever do this type of thing?
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

RE: Spring Uni Project
CONGRATS! SWEET WILSON!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

(05-10-2015, 11:51 AM)bigtrip18 Wrote: This all started a little earlier, but most of the trades happened in the Spring, but I wanted to share what direction I wanted my PC to go.

With the surge of JJ Watt values I decided to do some higher end trading.

I started with a Watt Contenders, Watt Rookies and Stars, Russell Wilson Prestige and a Bart Starr Fleer Retro auto. The goal is to convert each auto from a non-PC uniform i.e. Pro to Wisconsin or College to Packers.

My first deal was the Contenders for this Wilson

[Image: r81zzaa0.jpg]

Which then made the Prestige Wilson the odd man out, and led to a deal with ft28jags

[Image: cw3enu06.jpg]

Now I have a very nice Watt left and a very nice, but Bama college uni, Starr.

My hope is to trade the Watt for a high-end Packers great like Ray Nitschke or a lower-end Favre auto in a Packers uni.

And then after that I'd turn the Starr auto into a Watt Wisconsin auto.

Anyone else ever do this type of thing?
Haven't done anything like that, but that's definitely an interesting spin. G/L with the trades!

Me Smile Though mostly on a MUCH smaller scale lol! Congrats on those cards man!

I hope you can land a JJ Watt Exquisite RC Auto. That is going to be his best college uni card in my opinion.
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

Nice patch on that Russell! I like your reasoning. Good luck finding a Watt UW auto--those are tough to come by!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Well it took some time, but ft28jags was kind enough to work with me on some options.

The Watt is gone, so for the foreseeable future I have no more JJ Watt autos, but I will be getting ....

a reveal you'll all have to wait for. But the trade combined my Watt and a Paradigm Hornung gu/auto /99 for a fantastic card and a Davante Adams jersey auto /100.

Now I'll decide what my Bart Starr Fleer will turn into. Perhaps a Watt? or maybe one of my 5 wants, we'll see.

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Can't wait to see!

I have a hunch....maybe someone whose name rhymes with Baron Dodgers? lol

Man, I'd be tempted by that Starr auto if I didn't already have a couple of his. Awesome stuff!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(07-17-2015, 02:03 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: I have a hunch....maybe someone whose name rhymes with Baron Dodgers? lol

Man, I'd be tempted by that Starr auto if I didn't already have a couple of his. Awesome stuff!
Knowing our last few trades it should be here by either Monday or Tuesday.

And that Starr is like the last piece of the puzzle. Maybe someone at the show tomorrow will have something for it, but I doubt it. It's never been a pro-Packers crowd, even for selling.

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"