`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Registry Awards & Recognition

RE: Registry Awards & Recognition
I recently received an email about Beckett possibly starting up a fantasy sports league. I did a survey for them and I told them basically they should concentrate on things like the registry (among other things) before starting new projects.
Did anyone else get the survey email about the fantasy league?

I might have, but didn't fill it out. I really feel Beckett doesn't care if the registry gets fixed or not. I think they feel it won't make them any more money, but a fantasy league would. I might as well sell my BGS cards, no sense keeping them without a good custom registry set.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

(06-09-2015, 10:37 PM)altz11 Wrote: I recently received an email about Beckett possibly starting up a fantasy sports league. I did a survey for them and I told them basically they should concentrate on things like the registry (among other things) before starting new projects.
Did anyone else get the survey email about the fantasy league?
I responded the exact same way. Fantasy is just another misguided project, which is what they should find out through the survey. They would only be about 10 -20 years behind the Fantasy market. Same on auctions. A few weeks back I sifted through one of the auctions and it was filled with autos certified by Global Authentics, whose reputation and history is less than stellar. I won't look at Beckett auctions again.
Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos

(06-12-2015, 12:39 PM)coimbre 21 Wrote: I responded the exact same way. Fantasy is just another misguided project, which is what they should find out through the survey. They would only be about 10 -20 years behind the Fantasy market. Same on auctions. A few weeks back I sifted through one of the auctions and it was filled with autos certified by Global Authentics, whose reputation and history is less than stellar. I won't look at Beckett auctions again.
1st I didn't get the Fantasy survey. They must know wherew I stand.

2nd I only l@@k for Nolan Ryan BGS Graded cards, so I didn't notice about the autos.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!