`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trades!

RE: Trades!
Welcome Back! Looking forward to doing some trading with you - Open offer sent!
[Image: DerekJeterBanner_zps194ff092.jpg]

So just heading to the PO to send off 6 deals made last 24 hours. I'm not satisfied though, the night is going and I want to make some more deals to brighten up my long work week with nice surprises all week!!! Added a lot of cards today, some baseball, also some football and basketball. No deal too small! Smile
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

Any more griffey and Ripken Smile
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

(07-13-2014, 07:32 PM)Gtbrian23 Wrote: Any more griffey and Ripken Smile
not yet brother! i will let you know though - don't you worry!!
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

Hey guys - Have uploaded a ton of new baseball, football, and basketball, stars, inserts and rookies! I have already met some cool people and can't wait to work with more of you ! Stop by my org and lets make a deal!

Hopefully you have more STL Cardinals or Carolina Panthers cards to add to your ORG. If you do, check my ORG to see if I have anything you want.

Hey friends! Just added a ton more to my org!

TO sent with comment. LMK if we can make a trade.

did another update today, including 1984 Fleer Update, all of them in seriously a mint condition.... :-).... !

(07-23-2014, 04:02 PM)dmbcrush22 Wrote: did another update today, including 1984 Fleer Update, all of them in seriously a mint condition.... :-).... !
Were you going to email me a pic of the Ozzie card I asked about? Just wondering if you forgot. LMK.