`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
USPS delivers Panini redemption 1 month late

USPS delivers Panini redemption 1 month late
So I thought my Aaron Williams got lost in the mail back in June. When I checked my Panini Account it said it was sent June 11th. I thought it got lost because another redemption that was sent a day later got to me in 2 days.

When I called Panini they told me to wait 30 days and then I could sign a affidavit to request replacement for what I thought at the time my lost Aaron Williams.

So today on July 10th the mail man delivers the Aaron Williams a month late. It was postmarked June 12. Plus the bubble mailer was in bad shape luckily the card is fine.

Anyways it's funny that I get the Williams card the day before July 11 which is when I would have called to get a replacement. See scans below. Wonder where my card was sitting all this time and how did it get lost for a month?

[Image: ab3987ece5f1f70eb1d642290a4abb50_zps35bac2ae.jpg]

Here is another picture. On the left is my Chris Bosh redemption it was sent 7/8 and I got it on 7/10. Crazy that the Williams was sent 6/12 and did not arrive until 7/10

[Image: 99232a37d60f7c5b13038252f533c0b3_zpsf854cf8a.jpg]

As you can see the Bosh bubble mailer is in much better condition than the Williams. Of course the fact Bosh was sent bubble mailer indicates his cards are not worth that much and this was a 11/25 stamped card

RE: USPS delivers Panini redemption 1 month late
Happened to me....sent a package to a relative, priority mail on June tenth. Just hit there two days ago....no explanation

(07-11-2014, 06:33 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: Happened to me....sent a package to a relative, priority mail on June tenth. Just hit there two days ago....no explanation
Our shipments must have been on the same truck.

Anyways I guess the important thing is that our stuff got delivered. The bubble mailer did look pretty beat up compared to the Bosh Redemption mailer.

Yeah it happens, I've had the same mail man for 4 years now and he knows that I get a lot of stuff through the mail; bubble mailers, tubes, bubble letters, too much to fit in my box lol, etc. he told me he packs the truck that he sets the bigger, more items at once to the side, to make it easier to grab it all. In doing that, sometimes a letter will fall in the truck behind something or in a crease somewhere. He said that he knows me and puts my stuff in its own little container lol, I asked him to please just double check so I never have a 1/1 floating around and he understood and haven't had a problem since.