`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013-14 Crusade 2 Case Break (VERY scan heavy)

RE: 2013-14 Crusade Case Break (VERY scan heavy)
Love the Crusade die-cuts and the Arvydas Sabonis! Good stuff! I've waffled on buying a box or two but your post may have sealed it for me! I'm in! Haha
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Apparently I was wrong on what I got in my group breaks. It wasn't a Hibbert Majestic Gold /10, it was the normal Majestic /199. However, it wasn't the Durant High Praise /25 either, it was the Gold /5.

(05-28-2014, 06:32 PM)demondukk Wrote: Love the Crusade die-cuts and the Arvydas Sabonis! Good stuff! I've waffled on buying a box or two but your post may have sealed it for me! I'm in! Haha
Thanks! I've got another case coming in tomorrow...after that I'll be trading for what should still be a lot that I don't have, so pick those crusades up for me Wink
PC: Scottie Pippen(active years), Fleer master sets (all inserts/parallels,  base Fleer only),
Bucket Updated  10/21: http://s890.photobucket.com/user/carrollm09/library/ (extremely outdated, who even uses photobucket anymore?!)

2nd case results..posting the GU/Jersey only, think we have an idea what they look like, just another sample of what to expect, though I think I still did above average. Kobe auto /25, Penny auto /49, low numbered Kareem jersey /49 and a few /99 jerseys, my two /10 golds were replaced by /5 greens which was unexpected. I received one extra (16) GU and one freakin awesome Jeff Teague patch, the best patch I've seen out of this year's product, though I may be biased.

Base(131, 94 different/37 dups)
Base Parallels: Lenny Wilkins Silver /25, Larry Bird Silver /25

Knight Court(10): D.Jordan, Rose, Holiday, Conley x2, George, Aldridge, B.Lopez, Butler
Nobility(13): Horry, Rodman, I.Thomas, A.Davis x2, Prince x2, McHale, Pierce, Magic, Garnett, Bird, (and Ibaka missing half the foil print)
Royalty(8): C.Maxwell, Kobe, Harden x2, Havlicek, Durant, Bird x2
Insert Parallels: D.Robinson Nobility Silver /25, Grant Hill Royalty Silver /25

Crusades Insert Blue(170, 141 different/29 dups): Rose, Antetokounmpo, Kobe x3, Lillard, George, Oladipo, LeBron x2
Crusades Insert Red /349(46, 40 different/6 dups): Burke, Carter, Love, Pierce
Crusades Insert Teal /249(39, 38 different/1 dup): George, MCW, McLemore, Garnett
Crusades Insert Orange Die-Cut /99(13): Faverani, K.Martin, Barry, Petrovic, Stojakovic, Shumpert, R.Jefferson, I.Thomas, Griffin, W.Reed, H.Grant, Leuer, A.Davis
Crusades Insert Purple /49(8): A.English, Mahorn, O.Porter, Lin, Barea, Kidd, Beal, Aminu
Crusades Insert Gold /10 (0)
Crusades Insert Green /5 (2): J.Richardson, M.Gasol

Majestic Materials: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar /49, Shawn Kemp /99, Pablo Prigioni /299, Zach Randolph /99, Blake Griffin /199, Tayshaun Prince /199, LeMarcus Aldridge /199, Jeff Teague Prime /25, Rich Mahorn Prime /25
Quest Memorabilia: Samuel Dalembert /299, Paul Pierce /199, Clyde Drexler /99, Udonis Haslem /299, Luol Deng /99, JaVale McGee /299, David West /199

Apprentice: Enes Kanter, Gorgui Dieng, Khris Middleton, Phil Pressey, Gal Mekel, Dwight Buycks, Alex Len
Apprentice Parallel: Matthew Dellavedova Silver /49, Nerlens Noel Gold /10
Hardwood Homage: Larry Johnson /199, Antawn Jamison /199
High Praise Ink: Kobe Bryant /25
Majestic Signatures: Anfernee Hardaway /49, Amir Johnson /199
Quest Autographs: Kenny Anderson

[Image: CrusadeCase2-1_zps32a2b557.jpg~original]
[Image: CrusadeCase2-2_zpsa4bc217a.jpg~original]
[Image: CrusadeCase2-3_zps2ddc307c.jpg~original]
[Image: CrusadeCase2-4_zpsffef4810.jpg~original]
[Image: CrusadeCase2-5_zpsd1dac477.jpg~original]
[Image: CrusadeCase2-6_zps9f3ca65c.jpg~original]
[Image: CrusadeCase2-7_zps29daf368.jpg~original]

And a better picture of the Teague:
[Image: CrusadeCase2-TeaguePatch_zps27150545.jpg~original]

Org went down for maintenance (again..) so it's not all entered yet.
PC: Scottie Pippen(active years), Fleer master sets (all inserts/parallels,  base Fleer only),
Bucket Updated  10/21: http://s890.photobucket.com/user/carrollm09/library/ (extremely outdated, who even uses photobucket anymore?!)

(05-23-2014, 12:01 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Dang man too bad the 1/1 wasn't somebody better! You should be able to contact Panini and get the 1 shorted auto via customer service though. Some nice stuff in there to trade for your Pippens!
So I submitted the QA request for the missing 10 crusades inserts (260 instead of 270, actually pretty common for this product to have several packs per case missing 1-2 cards) and the auto in the first case. I got back a snapcase with a dozen inserts and 2 packs, one with a Kyrie Irving Quest auto redemption/25. This was a surprise after having read so many posts about missing content being replaced by the lowest possible value pull. This is one of the few times I've been pleasantly surprised by Panini as they went above what I asked for in the request, and I would've been pleased even without the Kyrie, but to have a fair shot at a decent pull is all anyone could want.

RE: 2013-14 Crusade 2 Case Break (VERY scan heavy)
sweet sabonis auto, i didnt know he was signing. nice mailman also, it looks like they have a pretty sweet list of "legends" in this product.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Love that Penny auto!

Oh...my...GOD. Is that really an Arvydas Sabonis autograph I just saw?!? And a Kiki Van. Knicks jersey card? My, my, my.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

(06-13-2014, 10:45 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: sweet sabonis auto, i didnt know he was signing. nice mailman also, it looks like they have a pretty sweet list of "legends" in this product.
I do think they have a better selection of signers this year. The downside being that instead of one autograph of each player divided into two sets (Quest for rookies/junior stars, Majestic for stars/veterans), you can have up to four [base] autographs of some players divided into five different sets with little discernible reasoning behind it. Oh, and those autographs are all numbered /10...58 base autograph cards numbered to 10...really Panini? 4 Magic Johnsons, 3 Walt Fraziers, 3 Larry Birds, 3 Kobe Bryants...

The on-card autographs are very bold and look great. The only thing you have to overlook is that almost every on-card autograph also comes with 2-3 bent/soft corners.

(06-19-2014, 11:14 AM)vgqv Wrote: Oh...my...GOD. Is that really an Arvydas Sabonis autograph I just saw?!? And a Kiki Van. Knicks jersey card? My, my, my.
The Majestic set also has Larry Johnson in a Knicks jersey..and a Hornets jersey. I think he's the only person in the same set twice.

Great stuff. Mailman auto is super cool

Would love a shot at the Wade's and Bosh cards if they are available for trade. Congrats on the pulls!
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards