IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay

RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay
(05-21-2014, 04:05 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Use Zistle
100% fully agree
Always interested in low #d parallel cards. Also collecting Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

[Image: tHxLj.png]

(05-21-2014, 04:42 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: I have used Zistle in the past and will again in the future, the very near future
Looking forward to seeing you there, petesahutt.
Always interested in low #d parallel cards. Also collecting Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

(06-12-2014, 11:01 AM)neckababy1 Wrote: Looking forward to seeing you there, petesahutt.
I am going to start entering my stuff there also.

When I get home I will be adding all my inventory in Zistle, excited to see how the membership numbers increase with the defection from Beckett
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

so is that another trading site does it cost money
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(06-12-2014, 02:47 PM)rascrush Wrote: so is that another trading site does it cost money
free org and trade

OK, just got done reading all 20 pages of this. Here is what happened to me and was the final straw for me. Agreed to a few trades the week before (thanks Davepsar), was on Saturday May 30th, was busy with work on Monday so went to mail out on Tuesday and BAM, couldn't check my trades. Thank God I kept the email and the link to the invoice still worked. Without that, I would have ended up screwing over two members of the community. I was a yearly subscriber to the ORG for two years (basically since they started charging for it) but this year decided to go monthly baseball OPG, pay a month, take a week or two away until I could sell more on EBay and then pay again. I got no email, no notice, no heads up at all about these changes. I lir=terally just got done giong through every card in my ORG and making sure everything was there and entered. Now, all for nothing. I will not give Beckett another penny, dime or quarter. Until I came to this message thread, I had no idea what was going on. So, it is off to Zistle for me. Been there off and on for two years but will spend all of my time there hoping to make it as big if not bigger than this site. As a Recruiter for a living, I know how to recruit people to things and I will make sure I pull in as many people as I can to that site. See you all on the other side.

(06-12-2014, 01:33 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: When I get home I will be adding all my inventory in Zistle, excited to see how the membership numbers increase with the defection from Beckett
I think it shows a lot of promise as soon as they get the IMG code working so I can post scans straight from photobucket I'll be set and the discussion forums get more action. I'd rather stay active here but I just cannot justify paying for service which has been in my opinion sub par for years and doesn't appear to be getting better.

If there are site issues don't push your customers to talk to service reps half the world away who have no clue about any of your questions. I think beckett itself needs to be more hands on with what they're customers issues are as well as opinions on how the site can be improved. If that means taking some lumps along the way and taking flack from customers so be it. Its how you gain respect from your customers as a company.

Also if you do a search for a card and you're not logged in it says you only get 100 free cards in your organizer. Either way it doesn't matter for people who are/were already paying customers.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not real impressed with what I've seen from Zistle so far. I've stalked around on there from time to time since late 2012 and haven't found anything that would make me want to switch.

I guess it's another avenue with which to search for harder to find stuff, but I'm just not seeing that much promise for the future.
Kepler

(06-12-2014, 04:51 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Maybe it's just me, but I'm not real impressed with what I've seen from Zistle so far. I've stalked around on there from time to time since late 2012 and haven't found anything that would make me want to switch.

I guess it's another avenue with which to search for harder to find stuff, but I'm just not seeing that much promise for the future.
I've poked around the past few weeks on it. It's definitely not perfect. Like it or not, to make a trade there has to be some concept of value and there isn't anything there.

I also think there are a lot of Beckett users that spend no time on the forums. Basically a handful of people that make most of the posts.

After a few weeks of little activity for me due to time constraints I've got back into the trading side and completed several trades in the past few days. It isn't perfect here but I think it is the best option. I may use Zistle as an option trying to find more rare cards.