`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
'14 Archives Case Break (SCANS)

RE: '14 Archives Case Break (SCANS)
(06-10-2014, 10:05 PM)bigdaddyq Wrote: Thanks Man, Unfortunately my Tigers got gobbled up already, the Berenger Auto is eventually going to be sold as its already got several bids. If the Harris doesn't sell within the next couple of weeks I'll give you a look for it. Thanks
Sounds good. Thank youSmile

Are you selling any of your base? If so let me know how much a Yankees base set would be. Thanks!!

(06-12-2014, 02:54 PM)decriscio619 Wrote: Are you selling any of your base? If so let me know how much a Yankees base set would be. Thanks!!
Yeah I have been selling all of my base as complete sets of 200 cards. I got 7 out of the case and I have 2 left listed on eBay. Sorry, I can't break it up. The only base Yankees I have left is the Jeter John Murphy RC, Posada SP, and Rivera SP. I would be interested in probably trading them if you want.

Let me know if you got any Schoop out the break that will be do trade. Thanks!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

(06-13-2014, 08:53 AM)sfreinker Wrote: Let me know if you got any Schoop out the break that will be do trade. Thanks!
I got the base RC

Nice that product looks great! It would've been cool to see a Charlie Sheen auto though :-D