`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Jeff Gordon cards

Looking for Jeff Gordon cards
I'm new to site and only have a few cards on site so far. I have a ton of inserts and relic /autos of other drivers. Just tell me what u are looking for and lets trade. Thanks,
Daniel Salvo

RE: Looking for Jeff Gordon cards
Hello Daniel and welcome! I believe I have several Gordon cards still available if you'd like to give me a look. I collect Jamie McMurray, Rusty Wallace, Clint Bowyer, Dillon Brothers, Ernie Irvan, and David Pearson. I'm also looking for certain female driver autos should you have any available. But whether we trade now or sometime in the future...welcome to the racing boards and hope to see you around!

Jason
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

You can check me out also, everyone whom I collect is listed below in my Signature, thank you.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

You can check out my collection too. I've got over 1500 EXTRA Gordon cards. Let me know if you're interested..

welcome to the boards I have a few jeff gordons left. I collect michael waltrip, martin truex, kyle busch, joey logano, denny hamlin.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

Only have a few Gordon's in the organizer right now, but I'll be updating it daily. I collect Ryan Blaney, Bubba Wallace, Kasey Kahne and others if I find the card to be interesting.
[Image: Presentation1_zpscc31bcde.jpg]

(06-02-2014, 03:55 PM)OneManIsNoMan Wrote: Only have a few Gordon's in the organizer right now, but I'll be updating it daily. I collect Ryan Blaney, Bubba Wallace, Kasey Kahne and others if I find the card to be interesting.
Very impressive banner, friend! Very impressive!

PM sent...may have something you'd be interested in.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(06-02-2014, 05:35 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: Very impressive banner, friend! Very impressive!

PM sent...may have something you'd be interested in.
Thank you, the Blaney 3/3 set might be my favorite part of my whole collection. I'm very tempted to send them in for grading, but IDK if I want to do them in the same batch or separate.
[Image: Presentation1_zpscc31bcde.jpg]

Message me if interested
[Image: 021_crop.jpg]
[Image: 020_crop.jpg]
[Image: 019_crop.jpg]
[Image: 120.jpg]
[Image: 119.jpg]
[Image: 047.jpg]

[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES