`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what would you do? Redemption Question

RE: what would you do? Redemption Question
Did Topps offer the combining of the redemption cards without any prompting on your part....or did you have to press them to that point on status?

Just trying to pick up a best practice...as I think it was an AWESOME move on your part to go for the bundle!

Can't wait to see what you get! Good Luck!
[Image: Zg60sg4.png]

I would also go for the big fish.
French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85

I think you did the right thing although the Cano tributes are starting to pop up live now. Didi autos are a dime a dozen. Just hope they don't send you some junk card that they think is valued the same as those four combined.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(05-05-2014, 11:53 PM)home plate 1989 Wrote: Did Topps offer the combining of the redemption cards without any prompting on your part....or did you have to press them to that point on status?

Just trying to pick up a best practice...as I think it was an AWESOME move on your part to go for the bundle!

Can't wait to see what you get! Good Luck!
Thanks! They kinda floated the idea in front of me. That's why I was suspicious, I was asking about replacing them and they offered to replace them with one better card worth the combined Beckett Value. I said, "sure if its a Mike Trout auto" but they said they couldn't guarentee any specific player, or card, except it'll be an auto.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Good news is you'll get the replacement within two weeks. I called about a bunch I had, bad luck was they were all being signed except one, I got that replacement about a week and a half later.

That was the beginning of April, So now in May I learn I won't be getting the cards they have IN STOCK shipped to me until JUNE 7, but like all of us collectors it does no good what so ever to voice your disgust and outrage at the failure of TOPPS to provide the product they advertise at the time of purchase.

Got the BS line about how it was all because they were moving the operation in house and then it was because the selectors operate off a different system and she could not tell me when my account would be scheduled to ship.

Then next phone call I have a ship date of JUNE 7?

sorry for the rant. Good luck on whatever you get back.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

(05-10-2014, 05:26 AM)tdog4468 Wrote: Good news is you'll get the replacement within two weeks. I called about a bunch I had, bad luck was they were all being signed except one, I got that replacement about a week and a half later.

That was the beginning of April, So now in May I learn I won't be getting the cards they have IN STOCK shipped to me until JUNE 7, but like all of us collectors it does no good what so ever to voice your disgust and outrage at the failure of TOPPS to provide the product they advertise at the time of purchase.

Got the BS line about how it was all because they were moving the operation in house and then it was because the selectors operate off a different system and she could not tell me when my account would be scheduled to ship.

Then next phone call I have a ship date of JUNE 7?

sorry for the rant. Good luck on whatever you get back.
Thanks!
Although frustrating, it's useful info. Let us know when you get your stuff and please show it off .... Always nice to see fulfilled redemptions!
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(05-05-2014, 06:48 PM)rentzington Wrote: Since none of those are particularly outstanding I'd say its worth the gamble
+10000000000
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

(05-11-2014, 12:01 AM)rollx8 Wrote: +10000000000
Yeah, figure I'd roll the dice and see if topps does me a good one for a change.

(05-10-2014, 07:49 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Thanks!
Although frustrating, it's useful info. Let us know when you get your stuff and please show it off .... Always nice to see fulfilled redemptions!
So I got four redemptions earlier than Topps stated, the Clint Frazier, Adam Eaton, Casey Kelly, and Gerrit Cole, leaving me 2 outstanding, one being one of the cards they told me would ship with these four others. They truly have no clue what they are doing in redemptions.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

(05-25-2014, 02:01 AM)tdog4468 Wrote: So I got four redemptions earlier than Topps stated, the Clint Frazier, Adam Eaton, Casey Kelly, and Gerrit Cole, leaving me 2 outstanding, one being one of the cards they told me would ship with these four others. They truly have no clue what they are doing in redemptions.
Hey Tyson, your photobucket didn't load r something ... Can you repost your cards. Interested in what you got ... Especially the Casey Kelly.

FYI: I still didn't get my redemption replacement. I hope it's worth the wait.